Which character...

2»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited November 2013 Posts: 40,490
    @StirredNotShaken, Corinne Veneau from QoS is Canadian Intelligence.
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    I'm very much like Craigs Bond, by the same reasons @StirredNotShaken pointed out.
    Some people have actually told me that i share some similiar looks with Craig too!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Brosnan's Bond for me. I like to joke around and be all around positive. Also when I get angry, I tend to press my lips together like he did in GoldenEye. :))

I also like to make small talk and chit chat! ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    MrBond wrote:
    I'm very much like Craigs Bond, by the same reasons @StirredNotShaken pointed out.
    Some people have actually told me that i share some similiar looks with Craig too!

I've got his ears, and a lot of his Bond's personality, as stated a while back on the previous page. I relate to Dan a lot because of his ears. He and I sure would be horrid spies in real life because the baddies would see our silhouettes coming a mile away. Let me set the scene...

"Do you see something in that dark hall down there?"

"Yeah, it looks like a person, but I only see their silhouette."

"Wait, that can't be him, can it?!"

"Who? Whatya see?"

"The ears on 'im, they're massive! Can't miss 'em, not from a mile away."

"Shite, you're right. Just look at those things. He can probably hear us talkin' about him right this moment, I'd wager. Well, with those bloody ears it can only be one of three people. Firstly, it could be Dumbo, but since he's an elephant and just a cartoon character, we'll rule him out proper. Second, it could be that Daniel Craig bloke, but he's doing a Broadway play right now, so that's kinda unlikely. So, that mean's its gotta be that Brandy guy boss warned us about!"

"You mean Brady?"

"Yeah, that's 'im!"
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Geez, that is hilarious, Brady. :))
    I am sure, stealthy spies that you and Bond are, you'd have the sense to wear a hat over your ears or have surgery to bring them more, er, in line. ;)
    But I could just picture that, the way you wrote it.

By the way, when you start writing short stories or novels, in your spare time from producing fantastic drawings, do let me know. I'll be first in line to buy anything written by you.
    I'm most like Chuck Farrell from GoldenEye. Don't laugh, hes the only Canadian character in the whole series!

Corinne is Canadian too.

Ludovico wrote:
    I'm most like Chuck Farrell from GoldenEye. Don't laugh, hes the only Canadian character in the whole series!

Corinne is Canadian too.

I said that at the top of the page. Perhaps he didn't enjoy being compared to a female character? ;-)
    Creasy47 wrote:
    Ludovico wrote:

Corinne is Canadian too.

I said that at the top of the page. Perhaps he didn't enjoy being compared to a female character? ;-)

Yes I just saw you beat me to it. Actually, I couldn't remember Chuck Farrell was Canadian, I just thought he was an admiral from wherever.

Back to the OP, can I compare myself to Blofeld in FRWL because I love cats? And people don't know where my accent is from.
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    My silhouette is a dead ringer of Brosnan........
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited November 2013 Posts: 28,694
    Geez, that is hilarious, Brady. :))
    I am sure, stealthy spies that you and Bond are, you'd have the sense to wear a hat over your ears or have surgery to bring them more, er, in line. ;)
    But I could just picture that, the way you wrote it.

By the way, when you start writing short stories or novels, in your spare time from producing fantastic drawings, do let me know. I'll be first in line to buy anything written by you.
    Haha, thanks. Though the ears can be a bother, I do have Connery's dimples, so I get by. ;)

Regarding the writing, I can send you a link to a short story I recently wrote, if you're interested. It was for a creative writing class, and I hope more is on the way. Though I must say, compared to what I am working on right now, it is rather dark.

• 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    0Brady, yes I'd like to read your short story. Thanks! You can PM me with it. :)
    0Brady, yes I'd like to read your short story. Thanks! You can PM me with it. :)

Will do! :)

Will do! :)

It goes without saying that I love your work and do hope you'll send me that short story, as well! :-)