DC in London - EARPEICE

edited January 2012 in News Posts: 3
Long time viewer, first time user - WTF !!! I cannot believe that the Director, props, whoever has allowed DC to wear a "bouncers" earpiece in a Bond flm, this would not have happened in an 80s film , let alone a 2012 modern day film , it looks horrendous, it completely ruins whatever scene they were filming, it makes Bond look like some 1984 private eye, very very poor

Comments

Like I said before, these are not pics from the actual filming. I am really not that up to date, but could it be some sort of music, Daniel is listening to, while walking from one set to another?
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    never mind that Bond used an earpiece in TLD briefly..
  • Hmmm you could be kinda right there, might be a flm set radio, with him being filmed from the opposite side, nice work Lady. Haserot, at best, in 2012, they could have used a clear tube earpeice right ? , AT LEAST...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Can be discussed along with other photos, here: http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/1755/skyfall-photo-thread/p30#Item_891

Welcome to the forums @YoungTom.
  • Hey Sam, thank you very much Sir, I try not to get involved but....... bouncer earpiece yukkkkk your elcome is much appreciated
    Didn't Bond wear a more fancy and hidden earpiece in the beginning of CR's Madagascar-scenes when communicating with the other agent? A "bouncer earpiece" would certainly be a step back technologywise.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Welcome to the forums @YoungTom, you sound all fired up and ready to discuss Bond. And that's what we all enjoy. Always nice to see someone who is passionate about Bond.
    However as @Samuel has pointed out there is already a discussion on this, as linked in his post.
    So I'll lock this one, and we can all continue in the existing thread. Hope you enjoy your time with us.
This discussion has been closed.