Going away or coming back?

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Also, don t look anyone in the eyes in the dining hall.
    I will be sure to always remember these tips :)
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Good luck to you @FoxRox !!! I'll leave the tips to the experts, all I can say is take care!
    @CommanderRoss thanks! Things are still very unresolved, but we’re getting there!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Keep in touch, @FoxRox, and find the courage you need, good man. PM me if you need a talk.
    @DarthDimi

Thank you too! You guys are awesome! Like my second family!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2018 Posts: 28,694
    @FoxRox, I don't know what you're going through but I hope that this move is the right kind of change your life needs and you find the sort of stability and happiness that tends to elude us. As it has been noted by the dozens posting here, the second MI6 family you have will never go anywhere, and I'm proud to call myself amongst that group. Take care, my friend, and hope to see you soon! :)>-
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Thank you! I can tell you that moving was the only right choice with what’s happening right now. We actually will go through two moves. Eventually I think we will be getting to a better place!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2018 Posts: 28,694
    FoxRox wrote: »
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Thank you! I can tell you that moving was the only right choice with what’s happening right now. We actually will go through two moves. Eventually I think we will be getting to a better place!
    @FoxRox, I don't want my cynic card to be snipped for saying this, but having a hopeful and positive attitude in times like this will serve you well, as it serves little purpose to expect a poor reception. That's one of the things Bond has instilled in me more over time; stiff upper lip and whatnot. It's crucial to spot problems and fix them in one's life, but also crucial to move past them in a more assured and healthy place with the right mindset.

I can't believe this is me of all people saying this, but it's true. ;)
    @Birdleson Yeah and that part isn’t changing.
    We talked about it before but I’m in the south right now. I come from the northeast though.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Good luck on your travels, @FoxRox.
    Thanks to you @MajorDSmythe!

The adjustments are always hard (driving is the worst part for me), but in this case it’s all worth it.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Goodbye @FoxRox
    @PropertyOfALady I'm still sticking around. Just not as frequently for now.
    Oh :)
    @PropertyOfALady

Couldn’t tell if your first reaction was happy or sad :))
    Oh, it was sad. I don't like to see members go.
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Certainly there have been a few you were happy to see the tail end of. No?

Well, yes. If they're idiots.
    There was one member here like 3 years ago who PMed me a bunch and was creeping on me asking personal questions I didn’t want to answer. Maybe I’m wrong but I think it was Triple X? Anyways they luckily either just left or were banned at some point.
    There was one member here like 3 years ago who PMed me a bunch and was creeping on me asking personal questions I didn’t want to answer. Maybe I’m wrong but I think it was Triple X? Anyways they luckily either just left or were banned at some point.

Eww.
    I wish I was kidding. It was pretty odd and uncomfortable. Every once in a while unfortunately we get a malicious member. For the most part though the people here are cool, and like a second family to me. Very supportive and passionate about Bond.
    Triple X rated by the sound of it.....PERVERT ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    My friends' 9-year-old daughter watched TSWLM with us and subsequently announced that she wanted to be known as Agent Triple X.

Oops.
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    My friends' 9-year-old daughter watched TSWLM with us and subsequently announced that she wanted to be known as Agent Triple X.

Oops.

At least it's a young Bond recruit..bravo gal !

• Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Yes, I am pleased with my handiwork! Her parents slightly less so.
    Haha! That's funny.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Oops.
    Better not show her Goldfinger yet,
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com

Oops.
    Better not show her Goldfinger yet,

'Twould blow her young mind!
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea

Remember that one. Definately got banned.

On a side note, I'm tuning out for approximately two weeks (holiday) and can't guarantee a steady return (starting a new job). Not that I'm complaining of course... ;-)