Goldeneye Reloaded Multiplayer thoughts?

2»

Comments

• QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    I actually just sold my GE 007: Reloaded. I'll admit I wish I didn't do that, I miss it :( I only sold it because I was having trouble getting into matches; got tired of getting mad before I got into any fights.
    ^^ You musta had it for PS3 I take it? From what I am hearing from my friends on gamefaqs it is having all kinds of trouble with the different NAT 1, 2, and 3. apparently you need to do some type of configuring to get to NAT 1 to be able to consistently get into matches. Glad I have it on XBOX.
    @YELARAKA No I had it for the XBOX. Are there still people playing online? If so, I might buy it again.
    Theres more people than ever honestly. It depends on the time of day
    hmm... I might buy it again. I only sold it a few weeks ago and I was having trouble getting into a match.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 127
    Yeah I never have trouble getting online and right into a match. During peak hours it's almost 3/4 to a full lobby every time you search for a match. During so called slower hours you either get into a lobby half full or it starts a new one that gets people into it and a match started in less than 2 minutes. If you do get a new lobby or join one that has less than 4 players get out and search for a new one...maybe in a different mode. I see some people that just sit in a dead lobby for minutes lol.

I wonder if people have different opinions on what exactly is "not finding matches".
    My opinion on "not finding matches" is when I sit there for 5 minutes and I don't get into a match, even when I switch to different game modes. I also got tired of the game telling me my connection was bad (one of the reasons I couldn't get into a match, apparently), when my connection is fine. I can get into, and stay in, any other online mulitplayer, but Goldeneye: Reloaded.
    When did you first own GE:R?? If it was in the first week or two of release there was a "Network Error" issue that was patched around the middle of November. You no longer get that message joining games regularly. Sometimes when you try and join a friends game it will give it to you.

As far as not finding a match in 5 minutes.......IDK man. Never happens to me. The main modes are Conflict, Team Conflict, and Golden Gun....these modes always got games going to join up on. The other modes are dead most the time and finding a game in them is mostly luck.
    I got the game the day it came out and kept it until the begnning of December. I actually did try to buy a used copy a few days ago, at Game Stop, but they were out of copies. :(
    I got the game the day it came out and kept it until the begnning of December. I actually did try to buy a used copy a few days ago, at Game Stop, but they were out of copies. :(

Man, I hate it when you go to GameStop and they don't have a game you're looking for!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    00Beast wrote:

Man, I hate it when you go to GameStop and they don't have a game you're looking for!

I hate it when you go to Gamestop and the game you want, which should be ten bucks or less, is twenty to thirty buck. This happens primarily with Gamecube games (were they really that rare?)
    00Beast wrote:

I hate it when you go to Gamestop and the game you want, which should be ten bucks or less, is twenty to thirty buck. This happens primarily with Gamecube games (were they really that rare?)

Yeah, that's another aggrivation, over-pricing games that nobody plays anymore. They make enough money off of the new games that everyone wants, like all the COD's, so why not make the old games cheap for people who actually want them!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    00Beast wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Yeah, that's another aggrivation, over-pricing games that nobody plays anymore. They make enough money off of the new games that everyone wants, like all the COD's, so why not make the old games cheap for people who actually want them!

It's because of this that I stick with Amazon nowadays.
    Yep...Amazon or Ebay is about it for me. I pay some attention to bfads.net to catch good deals at main retail stores. But NEVER do I go to a video game store to buy a game.