Argentian actress Lola Ponce claims she is earmarked for 'Bond 24' role

Comments

Yeah, but the difference between DC and myself is that I won't take your comments as an insult to my manhood.
    it was a joke would you like me to objectify men Shadow so that way your pc brain can have peace or would you like me to apologize. I'm sorry I made a joke jokes are very bad and no one should make them ever unless your Roger Moore then make them make all the jokes you want. if you want me to jokingly objectify men I would kill to have Daniel Craig's body. There Happy can we go back to discussing 007 or are you going to be belligerent and keep posting that because I make one silly comment I'm then clearly a sexist dinosaur a relic of the cold war... though to be that wouldn't be entirely bad I vaguely recall a popular fictitious character having those qualities...

So shadow let me know what you want an apology or me to jokingly objectify men I don't care which i just don't want to be called something I'm not
    Risico007 wrote:
    your pc brain
    I don't have "a PC brain". I just don't find sexism to be particularly funny.
    QBranch wrote:
    Yes, it was just a joke. There's no need to blow statements out of proportion, let alone turn every bloody discussion into an argument. Now let's move on, shall we?

The last sign of hope in the world.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    lolaponcecapital12045sj5.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ^
    I see your effort and raise you:
    13.jpg
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,944
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7 I was really just trying to get the topic back on track. ;) I wanted to post that last picture you posted, but thought it might be a little too revealing for this forum. I guess not! Now, prepare your eyes as I raise you with my next image:

MOD EDIT: THIS IMAGE HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IT BEING WAAAYYY TOO HOT! IMAGE IS NOW IN THE "POSSESSION" OF THE MODERATORS. ;)
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    Links to images above PG13 are OK if marked Nsfw and are on topic.
    @JamesPage Hope you don't mind me adding that 'mod edit' bit in just as a joke. Regardless, thanks for the heads up! :)
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    I LIKE TURTLES!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I can see her as a tertiary Bond Girl, nothing more.
  • ^
    I see your effort and raise you:
    13.jpg

this is now officially the best thread on the site :)
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    lolaponce21.jpg

lolaponce2.jpg
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    A feast for my eyes.

I doubt EON would give her a first or second Bond girl role though. She could be a Valenka (CR) kind of character.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    gt007 wrote:
    A feast for my eyes.

Women aim to please... and we try to find the gems ! :)>-
    Lola needs to be in Bond 24. she is just WOW!
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Risico007 wrote:

she needs to be in my bed lol

OMG I MUST BE SEXIST!!

8-}
    edited December 2011 Posts: 15,690
    HASEROT wrote:
    Risico007 wrote:

she needs to be in my bed lol

OMG I MUST BE SEXIST!!

8-}

Can I have her tomorrow night ?

OH M GEE I am sexist as well !! 8-}

this is now officially the best thread on the site :)

You sexist person ! How dare you !! you won't have the pleasure of Lola in your bed... ;)
    I want her in my bed. dam I'm a sexist pig lol
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2011 Posts: 28,694
    I was going to make a sexist joke, but that quota has obviously been filled. :D So, I'll just made another contribution:
    lola-ponce-calendario-1.jpeg
    lola-ponce-1.jpg?width=550
    lola-ponce-calendario-3.jpeg
    I expect firm support for this thread in the Best MI6 thread category when awards time rolls around. It is only just. This thread is serious business, full of men(not sexist) who respect the curves of the wonderful female form. :P
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Damn, that's one hot tomali! I'd beat that in a minute.
    what nice lines! :)
    I see one of my previous posts has motivated others to post more images of this lovely lady. Arguably the best thing I've done since joining MI6! ;)
    Let´s hope that what Lola wants, Lola gets ;)
  • JamesPageJamesPage Administrator, Moderator, Director
    When in Rome..

wall8009rl.jpg

crawgirl.com-lola-ponce-2009-calendar-13.jpg
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    How about this for Bond 24: Bond is on a mission in Argentina, he's in danger and then his Argentinian contact shows up on a plane and rescues him. (ok, that bad idea was just an excuse to post these pictures :p )

tu_lola-ponce.jpg
    contratacion-lola-ponce.jpg
    Any higher, and my ears will pop.

I don't think I'll ever fly with anyone else. B-)
    There's no need for Lola to speak in B24... her beauty will do the talking... :>
    There's no need for Lola to speak in B24... her beauty will do the talking... :>

Yes @DC007, what goes up must inevitably, and thankfully, go down. ;)

Yes @DC007, what goes up must inevitably, and thankfully, go down. ;)

One rises to meet a challenge... ;)