• BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    ew89up6q3umt.jpg
    21ut30evie5h.jpg
    1krzwpkuzdlo.jpg
    1tyx60fvaaas.jpg
    uqz2awkxyhwz.jpg
    j0sepdzy6uyi.jpg

• George_KaplanGeorge_Kaplan Not a red herring
    Some say he eats car doors, and he thinks The Cannonball Run is a documentary. All we know is... he's called Ben Collins.
    j86qt1wr31yq.jpg
    fztasu2n55bf.jpg
    6lpd9kjb9cw4.jpg
    bf7uh6r1mkwz.jpg
    ifhnc11xw5a6.jpg
    ydvys4x1vm4s.jpg

If there's one thing to cheer the soul, it's pictures of Eva. If it's another, it's pictures of Olga!
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    edited November 2023 Posts: 8,727
    I liked Eva in CR, but many of those BTS and PR shots from the CR set show her with waaaay too much make-up for my taste. She's borderline "goth" in those images. In direct comparison, give me Olga any time.
    3mq8j2e8cb41.jpg
    vm9mf79gtbh0.jpg
    8gl7ea8flgll.jpg
    1c34msoe9bwq.jpg
    qxj94hrpv6fb.jpeg
    09tw85uveb7v.jpg

vawr5iqy1dow.jpg
    z27glv6zvhh0.jpg
    yjordau0zucx.jpg
    21vysdnf05z9.jpg
    szgqmyl0wdt0.jpg
    1ps5bo93bum6.jpg
    ov4uzprcv64u.jpg

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Perfect, now I know exactly when one of my favorite fights was filmed.
    8hb992lea65k.jpg
    wyti2zp53azr.jpg
    ffj9lmdbz48b.jpg
    xurei9u19h7o.jpg
    1x2l6rcl2eua.jpg
    3sb2vr3z5hwo.jpg

• Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    Craig in the desert at the end of Quantum looks so cool and badass.

Olga looks gorgegous in these pics, I've never wanted to join someone for a Heineken more, great advertisement 😅
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    I've never wanted to join someone for a Heineken, period.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    I've never wanted to join someone for a Heineken, period.

Excellent!
    If Olga is offering me anything, I'm in.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Me too! 🥰
    Mathis1 wrote: »

Me too! 🥰

She could be calling me from a dark alley with an offer of sketchy drugs and I'd storm right in without a second thought given.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    edited November 2023 Posts: 2,945
    Any more from the deleted ending?

qos_91_500.jpg

qos_90_500.jpg

oln3sda1llrb.jpg
    26dyjd39bbw5.jpg
    35vxi3vbhknb.jpg
    fpqz8enuz6ke.jpg
    c3or7enmtv6t.jpg
    ale6s7aa4iqn.jpg

• M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited November 2023 Posts: 4,460
    https://www.parool.nl/kunst-media/bond-girl-bij-premiere-quantum-of-solace~b5cd109a/
    bond-girl-bij-premiere-quantum-of-solace.webp
    The premiere took place in Tuschinski in Amsterdam in the presence of a large number of Dutch celebrities. This included presenter Nicolette van Dam, make-up artist Leco van Zadelhoff, actor Derek de Lint, presenter Winston Gerschtanowitz, actress Victoria Koblenko, radio DJ Ruud de Wild, singer Bastiaan Ragas, lingerie designer Marlies Dekkers, couturier Addy van den Krommenacker, photographer Erwin Olaf, among others. actor Thom Hoffman and rock band Di-rect on the red carpet. Daphne Deckers, once seen in the Bond film Tomorrow Never Dies, was also there.

In Quantum of Solace, James Bond searches for ruthless businessman Dominic Greene, who wants to gain control of natural resources. The mission takes the secret agent all over the world. His encounter with the revenge-driven Camille leads him to Greene.

The film will be shown in Dutch cinemas from Thursday. Thousands of tickets have already been sold in the presale, much more than in the presale for other new films. (AP)

More:

https://www.gettyimages.nl/fotos/quantum-of-solace-amsterdam-premiere

amsterdam-netherlands-bondgirl-olga-kurylenko-attends-the-james-bond-quantum-of-solace-premiere.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=6pc-wSAm6RkBV3tcrTH-MZ7-1B2vp70vxyOeCqlyIo4=

amsterdam-netherlands-dutch-actor-jeroen-krabbe-arrives-with-his-wife-herma-at-the-quantum-of.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=drK6Qbt-UauyT_dhIT36bkKGbNAyM9crN6xEhUrW9SE=
    ulymxulhnzic.jpg
    2wrzew7xamgc.jpgetg1avdtbnhy.jpg

2b7jtythfap6.jpg
    kb4eel7zz570.jpg
    nwt1w9hh3kj9.jpeg
    bjv7xa871ms6.jpg
    wklv3c52jidh.jpg
    9c4xntg2hd22.jpg
    rap7tui0tlee.jpg

9now8vuxk6x5.jpg
    n7284llssmlb.jpg
    ogge8rkdj5ny.jpg
    xj2pwma3zk2m.jpg
    py0v67wedqp2.jpg
    cl3rem2btay7.jpg
    9rqd9r1fcku1.jpg
    jlbft055zurm.jpg
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited November 2023 Posts: 5,869
    Benny wrote: »
    xj2pwma3zk2m.jpg
    Is this also from alternate ending?

Looks like he's standing behind the chair White is sitting on in the other picture.
    What I wouldn't give to finally see that alternate ending in full.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    What I wouldn't give to finally see that alternate ending in full.
    Same. Anyone know where the James Bond vaults are?

mission-impossible.gif
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    While in there grab the screentest of every actor who actually did one. This is my holy grail
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    That dark brown suit he wore in Bolivia is never spoken about, but I think it looks really cool.

Olga is one of the most underrated Bond girls in the series, not only is she absolutely gorgeous but her character is capable and intelligent
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    That dark brown suit he wore in Bolivia is never spoken about, but I think it looks really cool.

Olga is one of the most underrated Bond girls in the series, not only is she absolutely gorgeous but her character is capable and intelligent

It really is amazing, isn't it? I think Bond's attire throughout QoS accounts for some of my favorite outfits throughout the series. He looks fantastic throughout the whole film, that suit especially.

And yes, Olga is special in a lot of ways and incredibly beautiful too.

It really is amazing, isn't it? I think Bond's attire throughout QoS accounts for some of my favorite outfits throughout the series. He looks fantastic throughout the whole film, that suit especially.

I think QoS easily has the best Bond wardrobe. Bringing in Tom Ford was a really great idea. Brioni worked well for Brosnan but I never thought it worked that great for Craig, main Tuxedo aside. The cut of the suits in QoS is also spot on, unlike SF and SP.
    Mallory wrote: »

I think QoS easily has the best Bond wardrobe. Bringing in Tom Ford was a really great idea. Brioni worked well for Brosnan but I never thought it worked that great for Craig, main Tuxedo aside. The cut of the suits in QoS is also spot on, unlike SF and SP.

Spot on. Tom Ford was a godsend for this film and Craig's look, and whether he's dressed up or working it casually, Bond looks fantastic in every frame.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans

Spot on. Tom Ford was a godsend for this film and Craig's look, and whether he's dressed up or working it casually, Bond looks fantastic in every frame.

I agree 100%, except for the sunglasses throughout the film. I’m not a fan.
    talos7 wrote: »

I agree 100%, except for the sunglasses throughout the film. I’m not a fan.

Any reason why? I personally love them. I tried for years to get my hands on that pair of Oliver Peoples shades he rocks until I realized they'll never be in my price range.