Ian Fleming short story elimination game

1235»

Comments

• j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Friday (and I still like TLD better than Risico, for what it's worth)

Risico: 24 (-2))
    The Living Daylights: 6 (+1)

Eliminated:

3. The Hildebrand Rarity
    4. For Your Eyes Only
    5. From a View to a Kill
    6. Octopussy
    6. (tie) The Property of a Lady
    8. Quantum of Solace
    9. 007 in New York
  • KronsteenKronsteen Stockholm
    Friday

Risico: 25 (+1)
    The Living Daylights: 4 (-2)

Eliminated:

3. The Hildebrand Rarity
    4. For Your Eyes Only
    5. From a View to a Kill
    6. Octopussy
    8. Quantum of Solace
    9. 007 in New York
    Friday

Risico: 26 (+1)
    The Living Daylights: 2 (-2)

Eliminated:

3. The Hildebrand Rarity
    4. For Your Eyes Only
    5. From a View to a Kill
    6. Octopussy
    8. Quantum of Solace
    9. 007 in New York
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    Saturday

Risico: 27 (+1)
    The Living Daylights: 0 (-2) - mercy killing, rather than let the better of the two suffer unnecessarily.

Eliminated:

2. The Living Daylights
    3. The Hildebrand Rarity
    4. For Your Eyes Only
    5. From a View to a Kill
    6. Octopussy
    8. Quantum of Solace
    9. 007 in New York
    And all this time, we were playing right into @j_w_pepper’s game to be the one to take out TLD xD great fun everyone, as always!
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Couldn't participate in that last draw, since it's a shared first spot for me between Risico and TLD.
    Rather happy they came in at #1 and #2, really.
    Thanks everyone for participating, wanted to do this for quite some time. :)
  • KronsteenKronsteen Stockholm
    Great game! I would never have guessed that Risico and Hildebrand would end up in the top, a nice surprise! I guess the short stories aren't as talked about as the novels, and therefore I just didn't really knew what other people thought about them.
  • goldenswissroyalegoldenswissroyale Switzerland
    Good game. I like all the short novels could be the favourite but it is difficult to say, since they are very different.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    And all this time, we were playing right into @j_w_pepper’s game to be the one to take out TLD xD great fun everyone, as always!

Now don't suppose it was my plan all the time. I would have liked TLD to be the winner, but it doesn't make sense drawing out a decision that is obviously coming.
    j_w_pepper wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »

Now don't suppose it was my plan all the time. I would have liked TLD to be the winner, but it doesn't make sense drawing out a decision that is obviously coming.

Admit it, you just wanted to be the one to kill your beloved instead of anyone else! X)