25 Bond songs in 23 minutes.

in Music Posts: 1,511
I came across The Ultimate James Bond Medley from Alchemistic Records on You Tube. (Not sure how to post link.) It's a wonderful compilation of all 25 Bond themes done by very talented musicians and singers. It immediately made me want to see all 25 films again. Each brings a unique style to the songs.

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    edited December 2022 Posts: 12,985
    I just witnessed this myself @CrabKey literally moments ago as happenstance. What you said and more.

To my mind it's ideal as a New Year's remembrance of Bond to date.

The Ultimate James Bond Medley - Every song from the 25 movies including No Time To Die! (23:00)
    I just witnessed this myself @CrabKey literally moments ago as happenstance. What you said and more.

To my mind it's ideal as a New Year's remembrance of Bond to date.

The Ultimate James Bond Medley - Every song from the 25 movies including No Time To Die! (23:00)

Thank you for posting the link.
  • j_w_pepperj_w_pepper Born on the bayou. I can still hear my old hound dog barkin'.
    This is really great. Some of those young talents are doing a better job than the original singers. Highly recommended! Thanks to @CrabKey for pointing it out and to @RichardTheBruce for providing the link.