Daniel Craig on the Colbert Report 12/15/11 "I've fallen into the part"

edited December 2011 in News Posts: 1,497
Not any Skyfall Revelations but still a pretty funny interview:

<url>http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/404473/december-15-2011/daniel-craig</url>;

Comments

People who go on this show have no clue what Colbert is going to throw at them. Good to see Daniel having a good time. Very funny stuff
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I watched the show last night and loved it! The arm wrestling was the funniest! =))
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Could someone transcribe the Skyfall parts please? Those who are outside the US can't watch the video.
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 6,601
    No info about the actual film, just goofing around, why Bond isn't marrying Pussy Galore, making her Pussy Bond before bedding her and all the others, since Bond is a role model for young men. Whether or not DC feels the same way, means being typecast or against character. Then came the "I have fallen into it" and was interrupted and couldn't answer the question properly. It was all about fun and that they have had.

BTW, I am in Germany and have no probs watching it. Maybe try again.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Daniel_Craig_Arm_Wrestles_Stephen_Colbert_Late_Last_Night/11131438
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    That was the same deal with Matt Damon's interview with John Stewart. I expected deep political talk but got a bunch of fooling around. Ahhh well.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,350
    Germanlady wrote:
    BTW, I am in Germany and have no probs watching it. Maybe try again.

Thanks for that. I tried it again just to be certain and all is get is big white block capitals reading: "This content is unavailable from your location".
  • tqbtqb
    edited December 2011 Posts: 1,022
    that was definitely one of his better interviews!
  • Great interview. It's looks like both guys were having alot of fun.
    having the same problem samuel. Which is rather annoying as it sounds like a fun interview to see?! :((