James Bond Villians of today..

2»

Comments

So i'm the only one who found Greene uttlery Creepy

and find the fact Quantum runs the world already so they don't need to take over it (they were getting the CIA to do their job for christ's sake) creepy as well and far creepier then spectre..

Ok good to know
    agreed Greene was arrogent and knew he had mega powers behind him....Le Chiffre was just awesome.

Blofeld was over done and that turkey is toast dust.
    i would like to see more of Quantum in future films? As for Blofeld? There is no reason why they could not revamp the charactor full stop and make him modern for todays world? What form that would take? Who knows?
    Samuel001 wrote:
    As far as I can remember you've got Jack Spang, Serrafimo Spang, General Grubozaboyschikov, Von Hammerstein, Sluggsy Morant, Sol Horror (these last two are from The Spy Who Loved Me, so can't be used), Hendriks, Major Dexter Smythe and Maria Freudenstein all from Fleming's novels yet to be touched upon.

Nothing wrong with using characters from an earlier book not used in a film. This has been done before. Morant and Horror descriptions would be Jaws and Sandor, they did not use those names in the movies so who knows? Milton Krest from LTK is a character in the short story, Hildebrand Rarity. Von Hammerstein was in the story, FYEO. Dexter Smyth is in the story Octopussy and since he was mentioned in the movie, he would be off limits?
    since Craig's films are a reboot then everyone and everything is "fair game"