Bond Fan Posters

Comments

• edited December 2012 Posts: 4,813
    MaxRebo120 wrote:
    Awesome work! I really want to see a Conenry in ''Moonraker'' poster!
    I'll see what I can come up with-- the trouble is, he had a huge mustache throughout most of the 70's!
    So I'll either get lucky or be forced to use an image of him as Bond from the 60's, which would look out of place
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 269
    Connery in ''Moonraker'' poster = Yolt Poster, + a mustache.

Great Job for the NSNA poster with Lazenby !
  • SWEET- it turns out, there is an 'animated' style poster (just like Bond posters of the time) for Connery's CUBA, 1979! What luck! I carefully erased the mustache and there you go! He was looking pretty fit around that time too! Way better than DAF

<center>ConneryMR.jpg?t=1354799074</center>
  • SWEET- it turns out, there is an 'animated' style poster (just like Bond posters of the time) for Connery's CUBA, 1979! What luck! I carefully erased the mustache and there you go! He was looking pretty fit around that time too! Way better than DAF

<center>ConneryMR.jpg?t=1354799074</center>

That looks quite believable. Then again, Sean could star in all of Roger's movies, seeing as how he's younger.
  • Looking at my posters reminds me of the scene from 'Last Action Hero' where Arnold sees a Terminator 2 poster with Stallone's face on it! :)) I just love movie 'what ifs'

You're right about Connery potentially doing all of Moore's movies though- it's such a shame he let himself go for a while there....
    I've often thought that Connery would have been right at home in LALD (even if he still looked as he did in DAF)
  • Managed to find a better clearer pic of Lazenby from the 80's. I like this one much better

<center>LazenbyNSNA2.jpg?t=1354809024</center>
  • 25056_2532081317232_1154014236_n.jpg
    I made this quickly on paint. I actually think it turned out nicely!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    MrBond wrote:
    Could i send in a request for a wallpaper?
    I would very much like to see a picture with all the Bond's gathered, and somehow with this picture included somewhere together with the " cinematic " Bonds:

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/images/interview_mike_grell3.jpg
    Could someone fix a picture like that for me? I would be very happy for that!

@MrBond, as you requested. I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't put the film Bonds and the literary Bonds on there and forget their father. I also did a version with just what you originally requested. I hope they fit your liking, mate ;) :

8251471152_86b4fe40ee_b.jpg

8251471090_2c6444f0ff_b.jpg
  • edited December 2012 Posts: 5,745
    8251471152_86b4fe40ee_b.jpg

Just a thought, it'd be great to have Cubby fill in the right side like Fleming on the left.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    There aren't any great side views of Cubby I can find.
    There aren't any great side views of Cubby I can find.

There's always Kevin McClory...
    :-\"
  • @Master_Dahark, may I request Dalton in all of the 70s movies? :)
  • @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    Those are awesome, but why are they so small? When I stretch them to fit my screen, they get blurry.
    edited December 2012 Posts: 28,694
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7
    Those are awesome, but why are they so small? When I stretch them to fit my screen, they get blurry.

Because Sonic told me @MrBond's desktop is apparently 1080 X 432 for his 15.6 in screen. I was confused by that and don't think they are the correct dimensions. I will have to ask him when he returns. If you would like me to make one to fit your computer's dimensions, I'd be happy to.
  • I have a 1600x900. I like the one without Fleming. Thanks for offering!
    I have a 1600x900. I like the one without Fleming. Thanks for offering!

Do you want the literary Bond on there too, or not?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator

I'd love whatever editions you're making, as well. I love that mashup, and it would look great as a wallpaper, as per usual, Brady. :)
  • I have a 1600x900. I like the one without Fleming. Thanks for offering!

Yes, please. Thank you.
    Creasy47 wrote:

I'd love whatever editions you're making, as well. I love that mashup, and it would look great as a wallpaper, as per usual, Brady. :)

You have a 1280 X 800 right? I think we both have MacBooks of the same size. Do you want one with or without the literary Bond?
    Hmm, I'm not sure. It's really up to you, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7. You pick and surprise me.
    @TopGearJB007 and @Creasy47, do either of you want a 007 logo on your wallpapers? I am done with them besides that.
  • @TopGearJB007 and @Creasy47, do either of you want a 007 logo on your wallpapers? I am done with them besides that.
    Sure, why not? :-bd
    Works for me! I wouldn't mind having one on there.

Just the 007 logo, or is it the 50 Years of Bond logo? If one is just as easily accessible as the other, could you give me the latter logo? If not, the 007 works just as well.
    It seems Bond was right: Christmas will come twice this year.

For you, @TopGearJB007:

8250903411_81a581e697_h.jpg

And for you, @Creasy47, the 50 years of Bond logo, and also a little surprise in the middle of the gunbarrel:

8250903291_1e1bd43e70_b.jpg

Enjoy. ;)
  • Much appreciated, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7! It is currently my desktop wallpaper. ^:)^
  • PierceuhhhPierceuhhh Banned
    Web friends... I just buy Photoshop and my posters have imporved much. I apologie for low quality of my previous posters done on Paint.
    Tiss the season... CHREISTMAS!!!! So I made this one for fun... a sequel to my Home Groan poster alternate 1991

8qKzv.jpg
  • MrBondMrBond Station S
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

Because Sonic told me @MrBond's desktop is apparently 1080 X 432 for his 15.6 in screen. I was confused by that and don't think they are the correct dimensions. I will have to ask him when he returns. If you would like me to make one to fit your computer's dimensions, I'd be happy to.

Thanks, so much mate! It looks brilliant! But i used your later version that you made to @TobGearJB007 because that resolution is much better! If you just could re do it with Fleming, then i would be a very, very happy guy!
    Your work is splendid sir, and you should be proud!
    Much appreciated, @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7! It is currently my desktop wallpaper. ^:)^

It was my pleasure. :)
    MrBond wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

Thanks, so much mate! It looks brilliant! But i used your later version that you made to @TobGearJB007 because that resolution is much better! If you just could re do it with Fleming, then i would be a very, very happy guy!
    Your work is splendid sir, and you should be proud!
    Yeah, sorry about the resolution issue. I will fix that for you right after I come from class.