Will the Producers Ever Listen to Fans? NO SPOILERS for 'NTTD'

1235»

Comments

• edited June 2022 Posts: 784
    Craig was an unconventional candidate, and the unconventional direction fit him perfectly. Trying to fit him into the traditional mold was a mistake I hope they refrain from with the new actor (unless the actor fits it of course).

The fans can be damned myself included. We can rightfully berate films in hindsight, but those same criticisms might not hold strong for future iterations.
  • MakeshiftPythonMakeshiftPython “Baja?!”
    If they simply hadn’t named the organization in QOS, it would have been a lot smoother revealing them as SPECTRE.
  • If they simply hadn’t named the organization in QOS, it would have been a lot smoother revealing them as SPECTRE.

They should have just refrained from combining them. There is room for more than one villain in the world.
    Before SP had come out, I had assumed what we would see is SPECTRE performing some kind of hostile takeover of Quantum which is why White was in hiding.
  • VenutiusVenutius Yorkshire
    edited June 2022 Posts: 2,925
    mtm wrote: »
    I'm sure you could have found plenty of fans who said they never wanted to see any of those things between QoS and SF too.
    Yeah, I was one of them, tbh! :D
  • edited June 2022 Posts: 784
    Before SP had come out, I had assumed what we would see is SPECTRE performing some kind of hostile takeover of Quantum which is why White was in hiding.

Seeing it play out would have been more interesting than the pictures on the walls in Spectre.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited June 2022 Posts: 14,945
    Yes, a war between two Spectre-style organisations is worthy of a plot of film in itself.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    mtm wrote: »
    Yes, a war between two Spectre-style organisations is worthy of a plot of film in itself.

All wars are like that.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited June 2022 Posts: 6,721

I really wanted that.

Something similar did happen in NTTD, though, with Safin terminating Spectre. So I'm happy the storyline of rival bad guys was eventually explored.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    To the producers: WELL DONE! I CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR SUCCESS!! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!!! I TRUST YOUR JUDGMENT!!!! KEEP SURPRISING ME!!!!!
  • To the producers: WELL DONE! I CONGRATULATE YOU ON YOUR SUCCESS!! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE!!! I TRUST YOUR JUDGMENT!!!! KEEP SURPRISING ME!!!!!

The last three sucked, but the two before that were among the best. We know you have it in you!
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Gosh speak for yourself.
  • Gosh speak for yourself.

MdNx.gif
    giphy.gif
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Gosh speak for yourself.

You mean ByRoyalDecree, not Gosh.