Who Plans To Have A James Bond 50th Anniversary Party Next Year?

edited December 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 12,506
Well? With such an occasion next year such as this? I do! A wealth of family and friends matched to an array of Heroes and Villains and femme fatales!!!! Im sure a few pictures may well appear in all good natured fun!

Comments

• That... is an awesome idea.... AND an excuse to make cookies shaped like 0's and 7's... :-bd
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,930
    Thanks for asking! I plan to have a party for the 50th anniversary (all throughout) next year. I'll buy a big TV and a year's worth of popcorn especially for it! Seriously! The homemade vodka is already sorted! Actually, it's close enough to 2012- so let's start now! Bottom's up! <:-P
  • You know to celebrate my graduation I probably will do this. Great idea!
    i have them now and then! It would be great to see fellow fans enjoying a goodtime and celebrating in style! I have already mentioned it to my circle of friends and family. There all worried they will choose the same charactors! lol! I think my 6 year old stepson will make a great Nic Nac! :-) lol Bless him!
    Great idea! I shall invite some friends, watch a couple of Bond films (TB, FRWL...) and drink many vodka martinis!
    Would be great to have a MI6 forum party towards the latter end of next year for a drink and endless Bond chat with other fans :D