Project 007 - IO Interactive - The New James Bond Video Game

1202122232426»

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    I think the goal is to release this video game along with Bond 26 or at least in the same year.

That'd be the smartest approach. It's crazy it's been over a decade since we last had that with 007 Legends, and my personal favorite, Quantum of Solace before that. It's still crazy to think we had three new Bond games in just four years, and now it's been 12 years since the last one (mobile titles aside). Depressing.

Honestly 007 Cypher is far more fun then 007 legends and has better graphics then most mobile games i implore people give it a try

I've wanted to give it a go but didn't feel like bothering with the Apple Arcade stuff. I didn't want to sink money into it, hate it, and regret the purchase, as I've never outright bought a mobile game before. I tend to stick with the free ones, like my obsession over the last three years, Royal Match.
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    I think the goal is to release this video game along with Bond 26 or at least in the same year.

If it is going to be a Bond origin story, it would make sense it came out a month or two before Bond 26.
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Risico007 wrote: »

That'd be the smartest approach. It's crazy it's been over a decade since we last had that with 007 Legends, and my personal favorite, Quantum of Solace before that. It's still crazy to think we had three new Bond games in just four years, and now it's been 12 years since the last one (mobile titles aside). Depressing.

Honestly 007 Cypher is far more fun then 007 legends and has better graphics then most mobile games i implore people give it a try

I wish I could, but I have an Android phone... I suppose they're not planning a release on there?
    Though considering it sounds like they're going with an all new creation of Bond and an original story, I'm not sure they'll need to release simultaneously or within a couple weeks of one another. Even in the same year, I'm sure they could find a way to market both appropriately and in tandem.
  • Informe_James_BondInforme_James_Bond Dominican Republic

Not only that, but we had no video games in the eighth generation of consoles.

Not only that, but we had no video games in the eighth generation of consoles.

Yeah that really is a shame, such an unnecessarily long gap there. I'm glad that'll be corrected in the near future. I'm hoping we get Project 007 on this generation of consoles at least. We're about halfway through the life cycle already, so that'd mean we should see this one by 2028 at the latest.