James Bond guns stolen...

in Bond Movies Posts: 4,600
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-52061291

Five deactivated guns used in several James Bond films and worth more than £100,000 have been stolen in a burglary.

Thieves broke into the back of the property in north London on Monday evening and fled before police arrived.

A Walther PPK handgun used by Roger Moore in A View to a Kill was among those taken from the private collection.

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Copy-pasting this info by @Asp9mm from AJB007 forum:

Need your help people. All of you on other Bond forums or any other platform, could you please get these details out there.

The collection that these were stolen from was a lifetimes hard work and devotion to accruing all of the weapons used in every Bond film. Yes, they will be donated to Leeds Armoury where everyone can have the pleasure of viewing them. The pieces stolen were just the tip of an incredibly sourced iceberg. But typically, grail pieces. The LALD S&W was a particularly favoured piece which was a one off, and only just sourced.

Pass the details of these guns around. Especially the serial numbers. Hopefully we can put these pieces back where they belong.

Live and Let Die chrome plated Smith & Wesson Model 29 revolver, sn: N60304

A View to a Kill Walther PPK, sn: 146872

Die Another Day stainless steel Jinx Cheetah, sn: H02641Y

Die Another Day stainless steel Jinx Tomcat, sn: DAA264306

Die Another Day Peaceful Fountains Llama, sn: 271915
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    QBranch wrote: »
    Copy-pasting this info by @Asp9mm from AJB007 forum:

Need your help people. All of you on other Bond forums or any other platform, could you please get these details out there.

The collection that these were stolen from was a lifetimes hard work and devotion to accruing all of the weapons used in every Bond film. Yes, they will be donated to Leeds Armoury where everyone can have the pleasure of viewing them. The pieces stolen were just the tip of an incredibly sourced iceberg. But typically, grail pieces. The LALD S&W was a particularly favoured piece which was a one off, and only just sourced.

Pass the details of these guns around. Especially the serial numbers. Hopefully we can put these pieces back where they belong.

Live and Let Die chrome plated Smith & Wesson Model 29 revolver, sn: N60304

A View to a Kill Walther PPK, sn: 146872

Die Another Day stainless steel Jinx Cheetah, sn: H02641Y

Die Another Day stainless steel Jinx Tomcat, sn: DAA264306

Die Another Day Peaceful Fountains Llama, sn: 271915

This story made page 3 of The Times yesterday.

Were those Asp9mm's guns then, @QBranch? If so I'm very sorry to hear about it. I hope they can be returned to their rightful owner as soon as possible and the burglars dealt with by the courts.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @Dragonpol I'm not sure who they belonged to, but certainly a member of that forum. Very heartbreaking to read.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    QBranch wrote: »
    @Dragonpol I'm not sure who they belonged to, but certainly a member of that forum. Very heartbreaking to read.

Ah, I see. Yes, it's heartbreaking news indeed. They sound like priceless items. It's sad their being displayed for the public to see in that museum has been put in such jeopardy now. Hopefully they can be found soon.