David Arnold’s The Music of James Bond programme on Scala Radio

2»

Comments

• mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Anybody managed to save that last episode with Kermode by any chance?
  • edited October 2021 Posts: 4
    mattjoes wrote: »
    Anybody managed to save that last episode with Kermode by any chance?

@CraigMooreOHMSS - would you (or your very resourceful friend) be able to help us with this? Many thanks in advance!

Having heard the first 5 episodes, I imagine that David has lots of interesting thoughts on NTTD's soundtrack ...
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I'm actually still trying to get my hands on it as I missed it myself! But if I find it, I will let you know! :)
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Isn't it possible to access older Scala programmes through their premium thing or something? They're always trailing it.
  • @mtm - can you please confirm whether the David Arnold 6th episode (on NTTD) is the same as "Mark Kermode Presents" episodes for "In Conversation with David Arnold (Parts 1 and 2)?

I think Scala is only showing David Arnold "The Music of James Bond" at 5 episodes (2 parts per episode).

I am getting a friend to help me, but I also need to let them know what to be helping with. Thank you!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    jaffacakes wrote: »
    @mtm - can you please confirm whether the David Arnold 6th episode (on NTTD) is the same as "Mark Kermode Presents" episodes for "In Conversation with David Arnold (Parts 1 and 2)?

I think Scala is only showing David Arnold "The Music of James Bond" at 5 episodes (2 parts per episode).

I am getting a friend to help me, but I also need to let them know what to be helping with. Thank you!

I think he did 5 films an episode, so I guess it was a five-ep series (with the last one having the then-released NTTD tracks as the album hadn't come out then) and then the sixth one was the conversation with Kermode.
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    edited October 2021 Posts: 6,724
    I take it this is from that episode.