Comments

• mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2020 Posts: 14,861
    Jack_Wade wrote: »
    Check out the new version of No Time To Die IMAX poster:

NTTD-IMAXPoster-November-Version.jpg

;)

Gosh is it a spot the difference? :D

I can't help but look at that and wonder where he's coming from. If he's leaning over it suggests he's turning right, but with that wall behind him where's he riding from? If he's just jumped over it then he's very certainly about to fall over
    :D
    I think if he had his foot down and the front wheel wasn't spinning it would look like he's doing a 180 at least.
  • Here are the new version of the character posters, officially posted on 007.com:

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0004-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-LEA.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0001-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-RAMI.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0005-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-LASHANA.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0012-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-ANA.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0002-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-RALPH.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0003-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-NAOMI.pngupload my pictures

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0011-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-BEN-1000x1451.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0000-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-RORY.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0006-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-JEFFERY.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0010-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-BILLY.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0009-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-DALI.png

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0008-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-DAVID.png

;)
    M looks badass.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Wow thanks for sharing it that way, @Jack_Wade.

Tanner doesn't seem to be messing around, either. There even seems to be a Mischa-Grischa thing going on.
  • Where's the Blofeld poster???

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Valdo rocking the algaewear.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2020 Posts: 14,861
    Madeline's dress in that photo seems to change colour in every poster! :)

And what's going on with the levels adjustments of Billy Magnussen's shirt?
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    mtm wrote: »
    And what's going on with the levels adjustments of Billy Magnussen's shirt?

I hope his performance has more highlights than his shirt.

They probably dropped the contrast so his right shoulder wouldn't blend with a white background.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    QBranch wrote: »
    They probably dropped the contrast so his right shoulder wouldn't blend with a white background.

It’s because of the white NTTD logo overlaid on him. They had no other option if they wanted to keep them consistent, but it looks dreadful.
    If you think the shirt looks dreadful now, just wait 'til James Bond is through with him.
    QBranch wrote: »
    If you think the shirt looks dreadful now, just wait 'til James Bond is through with him.

Giving him a hard time in the movie?
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    Let's not get into spoilers on this thread, just in case we're heading that way.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    I quite like the way they've done the typography on this Total Film cover- I almost wonder if it's better! :)

EkIZEsJU4AEy4oe?format=jpg&name=large
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    I really like the cover! It works so much better as a magazine cover than poster.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    I really like the cover! It works so much better as a magazine cover than poster.

Agreed. I think its better even than the subscribers cover!
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited October 2020 Posts: 14,861
    Mathis1 wrote: »

Is that one of those which doesn't feature the words? Yes, I think that would be much worse- I genuinely think that the NTTD logo is so strong that it could be a poster by itself: it wants to be massive.
    mtm wrote: »
    Mathis1 wrote: »

Is that one of those which doesn't feature the words? Yes, I think that would be much worse- I genuinely think that the NTTD logo is so strong that it could be a poster by itself: it wants to be massive.

Can't agree more!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Jack_Wade wrote: »
    Here are the new version of the character posters, officially posted on 007.com:

BOND-Watermarked-Gallery-Portrait-0004-1-Optimised-1296x1920-blk-wht-TT-NTTD-LEA.png
    ;)

I might have to buy that one. 🥰
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    GUYYtNg.jpg

Bz6ZJAw.jpg
    This might sound a little crazy but the only ones I really like are Leiter and Q.
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    The second one looks like they applied an artistic filter to make it look like a painting. I like this!
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    UK.jpg

Is this another revised one, with “previews” at the bottom?
    Mallory wrote: »
    UK.jpg

That has to be a UK one, because normally in the UK new films are released on a friday. So they call the screenings on thursday "previews".
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @Jan1985 Spectre was released on a Monday! 😆
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    UK.jpg

That has to be a UK one, because normally in the UK new films are released on a friday. So they call the screenings on thursday "previews".

This is a UK one indeed but not the latest one. The ones actually up in cinemas, new MGM logo and all, have IN CINEMAS SEPTEMBER 30
    @Jan1985 Spectre was released on a Monday! 😆

I know.
    My thought just was, that people might forget, that NTTD comes out on a thursday instead of a friday. So Universal wanted to hint at the public, that they can go and see Bond on thursday with the "previews"-info.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    Ugh I forgot England gets it a week before US… it was so brutal when SP came out And having to resist temptation to read people’s reviews…I could only peek on here and the insane polarization that movie produced…. I didn’t know what to think