Which is the Bond actor you watch most ? BUT is he your favourite?

edited August 2019 in Bond Movies Posts: 19,339
We all love our 007’s BUT...which Bond do you watch the most .. he might be the one who is not your favourite but his films are easy to watch,or,maybe a heavier ,meatier film even though you prefer the lighter Bond ?

For me ,:

Favourite Bond : Roger Moore
Most watched Bond : Pierce Brosnan by a mile .

You ?

Comments

• peterpeter Toronto
    Sean Connery and Daniel Craig are my favourites.

Most watched: Sean and Danny.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Pierce is my most watched, closely followed by Dan i would say.
    Both are my favorites.
    Favourite Bond: Roger Moore
    Most watched Bond: Roger Moore/Sean Connery (Slight advantage Connery so far in 2019, but it will even out by the end of the year I think).

Honourable mention to George Lazenby. Even though OHMSS is very much a film to watch during Christmas for me, I usually watch it a couple of times each year.
    Sean and Roger I watch the most and they are tied for my favorite.
    Then Tim and George I watch a lot.
  • BondStuBondStu Moonraker 6
    I do a marathon annually. I'd never be able to pick one Bond film to watch. So every year I just do them all from beginning to end. It's easier to watch 25 films once than one film 25 times if you know what I mean. So by that rationale it's Sean Connery and Roger Moore in joint first place. If you count NSNA - they did seven each.

Favourite? Got to be Pierce Brosnan. Yeah I know a couple of the films there were a bit hit and miss to put it mildly - but when I started going to an actual cinema to see these... he was the guy in the tux.