Making Fun of Your Favorite Super Spy

Comments

• X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    JamesBond wrote:
    Yeah, thanks, man. I appreciate it. I'm a COD hater, and I always hated Activision and TreyArch. Noticed their logos and their new names?

You prefer Battlefield? lol
    JamesBond wrote:
    call_of_duty__flashbacks_of_a_loser_by_jackchristian-d4srgcc.jpg

one poster which describes all the bond video games made by Activision...i could have sent death threats to them when they remade Goldeneye
    @002

Same here. I've written thousands of pages based on taunting COD at uncyclopedia and they deleted them several times. Simply, I referred to Treyarch as "TreyAss" and Activision as "Craptivision", they've gone mad.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Bloopers of my project

they were fun, so its supposed to be here, not at my topic lol
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Bloopers of my project

they were fun, so its supposed to be here, not at my topic lol

Great song choice for the reel lol. :))
    I don't know if it's been posted before, but I saw it in Youtube and I thought it should be here...
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ^
    This guy is hilarious. He's done Batman, Superman, Indy, and so much more.
    ^
    This guy is hilarious. He's done Batman, Superman, Indy, and so much more.
    My favourites are this one and the Harry Potter one
    YEEEEEEESSSSSS! GOLDENTUSK FOR THE WIN!!!!!! Me and my friend used to watch these over the summer between 7th and 8th grade every time he came over! Ah, some great memories with these epic parodies!

If only...
    NO!!! Brady, say it isn't so! You want to kill off James Bond?! Hahaha.
    00Beast wrote:

At that point in the franchise, I think we all considered it.
    00Beast wrote:

That's not the Bond I know and love. To riddance with him!
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Trust me, DAD took care of that all by itself. THANK GOD!
    00Beast wrote:

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Oh come on now, James Bond is James Bond, no matter who plays him! Even Lazenby had some good qualities! The bad factors about DAD lie in the recycled story, which had become very cliche, and the characters such as Gustav Graves or Zao. Pierce Brosnan was still a very well-played Bond in 2002, no doubt about it.
    00Beast wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

JWESTBROOK wrote:
    00Beast wrote:

Oh come on now, James Bond is James Bond, no matter who plays him! Even Lazenby had some good qualities! The bad factors about DAD lie in the recycled story, which had become very cliche, and the characters such as Gustav Graves or Zao. Pierce Brosnan was still a very well-played Bond in 2002, no doubt about it.
    Yeah...sure...

=))
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7: Well, think what you will, but Pierce Brosnan was terrific and outstanding all the way from 1995-2002, no denying that truth! People give him such a ripping it's unbelievable. What was so bad about Brosnan as 007? Nothing, as far as I'm concerned. He was a well-rounded Bond, giving equal time for hard-edged combat, jovial humor, ladies' man charm, dangerous anger, a deducing and cunning mind, and so much more. Well, that's my Brosnan-defending post for now, but I will be back! Hahaha. :-bd
    edited March 2012 Posts: 28,694
    00Beast wrote:
    @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7: Well, think what you will, but Pierce Brosnan was terrific and outstanding all the way from 1995-2002, no denying that truth! People give him such a ripping it's unbelievable. What was so bad about Brosnan as 007? Nothing, as far as I'm concerned. He was a well-rounded Bond, giving equal time for hard-edged combat, jovial humor, ladies' man charm, dangerous anger, a deducing and cunning mind, and so much more. Well, that's my Brosnan-defending post for now, but I will be back! Hahaha. :-bd

Yes, even Sherlock himself bent at the knees when Bond COULDN'T TELL HIS GUN WAS EMPTY IN DAD!!! Yes, real cunning there. If Miranda had taken a shot the torture would've been over 45 minutes to an hour sooner. If only, if only. Better yet if Bond wasn't "saved by the bell" in the PTS.
    I like to pretend Miranda just took the firing pin out of the gun. Can we all agree?
    I like to pretend Miranda just took the firing pin out of the gun. Can we all agree?

Well as long as you pretend.

..BUT, you can distinctly here the 'click' of the firing pin striking.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited March 2012 Posts: 4,415

Alternate end of Moonraker. Or should we say the end of Skyfall.
    tumblr_lhvfc7dkm81qf0i9eo1_500.png
    the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-watch-james-bond-but-when-i-do-it-s-daniel-craig-d168fa.jpg
    I just found this beauty:
    QOS3.jpg
    ;)
    My personal "up yours" to you Michael:
    MIKEBAYMEETSBONDSLIDE1.jpg
    MIKEBAYMEETSBONDSLIDE2.jpg
    edited March 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Man, probably u won't believe it, but i can make John Cleese's, Judi Dench's and Sean Connery's voices loool
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Man, probably u won't believe it, but i can make John Cleese, M and Sean Connery's voice loool

Yeah, I have knack for voice quoting myself! Sean Connery's a good one to do, just say a lot of "sh" sounds with everything! Haha, actually that's old Connery. Younger Connery from his Bond years didn't make too many of those "sh" sounds except for a few in Diamonds Are Forever. Two good ones to voice are Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan, they're pretty easy.
    bottyjetpack.gif
    lol
    00Beast wrote:
    X3MSonicX wrote:
    Man, probably u won't believe it, but i can make John Cleese, M and Sean Connery's voice loool

Yeah, I have knack for voice quoting myself! Sean Connery's a good one to do, just say a lot of "sh" sounds with everything! Haha, actually that's old Connery. Younger Connery from his Bond years didn't make too many of those "sh" sounds except for a few in Diamonds Are Forever. Two good ones to voice are Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan, they're pretty easy.

Haha, that'sh Why i can make hish imitationsh. XD
  • PrinceKamalKhanPrinceKamalKhan Monsoon Palace, Udaipur
    Not my creation but I still like it:

13231.jpg