No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    But what if the bad guys kill his dog?
    Well, he already had a Tintin haircut in one of his films, so...
  • NickTwentyTwoNickTwentyTwo Vancouver, BC, Canada
    Contraband wrote: »
    pattabra wrote: »
    GettyImages-1173447339-683x1024.jpg?v=1415847
    white shoes for bond

Not as Bond, but as himself. This is from the photocall with Lea and director Cary in Matera one day before they began shooting with the actors in Italy.

Such a fantastic look.

She's just gorgeous

I was actually referring to Craig, but agreed!

Yeah I know you did.. Haha

Hah you don't like the light suit? Fair enough, I think it looks great, especially in Matera!
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited June 2020 Posts: 4,554
    File this under, "Is the title NTTD a common expression?"

Not sure how many people know about the Verruckt waterslide in Kansas. A child was killed on it back in 2016, and charges were brought (and later dropped) against the waterpark owners and designers. Regardless...

I came across an article on the whole tragedy in Esquire. You can read it here: https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a23568619/schlitterbahn-freak-accident-caleb-schwab/

This statement is a quote in the article, from one of the waterpark owners back when they were building the slide: "We all need to circle on this. I must communicate reality to all. Time, is of the essence. No time to die."

:-?
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    white shoes for bond

Not as Bond, but as himself. This is from the photocall with Lea and director Cary in Matera one day before they began shooting with the actors in Italy.

Such a fantastic look.

She's just gorgeous

Hah you don't like the light suit? Fair enough, I think it looks great, especially in Matera!

Nothing wrong with his suit but he's standing next to a goddess for christ sake.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    Walecs wrote: »
    Ah yes, a spy franchise starring a five year old little girl in the title role.
    Are we sure that she's actually Bond's daughter in the end? If she's not, that would be the easiest way not to have a kid tagging along in future films--other than killing her off, which would be too dark.
    I'd love to get the soundtrack early, but with no song titles for spoiler reasons. Dying to hear the tracks after everything I've heard.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    white shoes for bond

Such a fantastic look.

She's just gorgeous

Nothing wrong with his suit but he's standing next to a goddess for christ sake.

Couldn't agree more, it's hard to look at Daniel and ignore her 😁.
    white shoes for bond

Such a fantastic look.

She's just gorgeous

Lol I get you guys, Seydoux is gorgeous of course but not over the top for me if I'm honest. There are more attractive Bond women IMO. Ana De Armas for one.
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Anyone think Bond should have a dog accompany him in missions? The B-Dog. Infiltration doggo.

Nice to see another MGS fan here! Though in my opinion, Bond would more than likely have a buddy more like Quiet :))
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    white shoes for bond

Such a fantastic look.

She's just gorgeous

Lol I get you guys, Seydoux is gorgeous of course but not over the top for me if I'm honest. There are more attractive Bond women IMO. Ana De Armas for one.

Right 😏
    FrightenedShabbyGalago-small.gif
    white shoes for bond

Such a fantastic look.

She's just gorgeous

Right 😏
    FrightenedShabbyGalago-small.gif

Keep making great arguments ;)
    @NickTwentyTwo Just for you.. Fresh publicity still of Ana, starring in upcoming Netflix's political thriller Wasp Network (coming in august)

BYYCI6w.jpg

:D
    That girl is everywhere!
    DHL's NTTD-page up and running again. That might be a good sign. Site has promised us four more Vlogs

https://www.notimetodie.dhl/en
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited June 2020 Posts: 469
    DHL's NTTD-page up and running again. That might be a good sign. Site has promised us four more Vlogs

https://www.notimetodie.dhl/en

Given that the King's Men trailer was released last week for a September release, I was projecting around August we'd get the second trailer that we were expecting before the rona. Hoping this means that we can get some new content soon! Been kinda boring just tearing apart stuff we've already had since March. Let's hope they release the vlogs soon.
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York
    Fingers crossed.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    James Bond bosses want Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at Hollywood premiere of 007's new film No Time To Die - a week after Kate and Prince William are expected to attend London launch
    https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8467547/Meghan-Harry-attend-Hollywood-Bond-premiere-week-Kate-William-attend-London.html

DM at it again.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    James Bond bosses want Meghan Markle and Prince Harry at Hollywood premiere of 007's new film No Time To Die - a week after Kate and Prince William are expected to attend London launch
    https://dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8467547/Meghan-Harry-attend-Hollywood-Bond-premiere-week-Kate-William-attend-London.html

DM at it again.
    As long as they don't attend the Royale world premiere, it's all good.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

DM at it again.

Daily Mail rules!

:P
    The_Return wrote: »
    NTTD is a direct sequel of SP with many returning characters. The bigger the gap between the two films, the worse NTTD will perform and the less relevant it will be. A 5 year gap is already big enough, and I don't think they can afford a fourth delay. There have to be discussions about a VOD release if they won't be able to release it in theaters this year.

Pity they are not working on B26. At this rate, they could release NTTD with B26 a few months later

Troy wrote: »
    The_Return wrote: »
    NTTD is a direct sequel of SP with many returning characters. The bigger the gap between the two films, the worse NTTD will perform and the less relevant it will be. A 5 year gap is already big enough, and I don't think they can afford a fourth delay. There have to be discussions about a VOD release if they won't be able to release it in theaters this year.

Pity they are not working on B26. At this rate, they could release NTTD with B26 a few months later

Prio 1 must be finding a new Bond. I'm guessing Babs and Michael have their eyes open 24/7 and a map filled with pot. actors/candidates
    Nah prio n°1 must be have a script (that have started working on months ago), it's more important than an actor I think.
    Nah prio n°1 must be have a script (that have started working on months ago), it's more important than an actor I think.

Correct. They need a script, then a director, and then an actor.
  • edited June 2020 Posts: 850
    Jan1985 wrote: »
    Correct. They need a script, then a director, and then an actor.

But we all know they gonna announce the date of the movie before to have a complete script and gonna delay it after (like each movie since Skyfall) and after have script problems and idiocy written in it despite all the time thay had to work on it (with 3 scenarists and a old scenarist as producer ; like the dozen of no-senses in Skyfall scenario) (since they seems to never learn) 🤣 (😥🔫 👋 : anyway us while we gonna wait probably 5 year before B26 without any communication from the production).
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited June 2020 Posts: 5,869
    EON’s work with No Time to Die is not done. Bond 26 will not be worked on for a while.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Denbigh wrote: »
    EON’s work with No Time to Die is not done. Bond 26 will not be worked on for a while.

That's exactly what Troy said.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Denbigh wrote: »
    That's exactly what Troy said.
    Not exactly.
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    You both said that Bond 26 is not being worked on right now.
    You both said that Bond 26 is not being worked on right now.

Troy said it was a pity that it wasn't being worked on. Denbigh didn't.