No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    edited July 2019 Posts: 4,343
    Regarding movies, there's nothing more exciting, sometimes frustrating and exhilarating than following the production of a Bond film*. Best franchise on the planet.

*Actually there is. Watching the film on day 1.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    jake24 wrote: »
    talos7 wrote: »
    Denbigh wrote: »
    talos7 wrote: »
    I think...
    ...it's meant to be a young Mr. White and his wife. It would explain why they've made the woman look like her, and more importantly it seems the little girl from the Norway sequence is in the back. You can kind of see what looks like blonde hair and a bit turquoise behind the chair where the woman is. Also the car looks very 90s. You don't really cars of that colour anymore. Well I certainly don't anyway. I think this will be the introduction to the Norway "flashback". I also think this scene could be product of Madeleine Swann's interactions with Blofeld during these supposed "Hannibal-esque" scenes.

2ykx8g7.jpg
    It's possible, but I definitely don't think the two Norway shoots are directly linked. There is snow on the ground in the first shoot. The Atlantic Road had no snow when they shot on it. Also, as the house scene in Norway is scene #15, I highly doubt Bond will have already acquired the V8 that early in the film.
    Were both cars in the same shot? Cause they could've just utilised the same location and killed two birds with one stone. Maybe we see them drive there in the flashback, and we also Bond drive down the same road later. Plus we never saw the V8 at the cabin although narratively it could just be parked elsewhere.

Also the V8 and the other car are in the same shot, wouldn't that mean that he couldn't be driving both so he's either in one or the other and my money would be on the V8. I'm just guessing to be honest haha :D
    And no V8. So I'm gonna stick by my theory. Yes, there's no snow but remember there wasn't actually any falling snow in the Norway filming from what I can see so maybe they drive from local town deep into the woods where there cabin is.

I'm with you.
    There are videos of the V8 being overtaken by the toyota and the range rovers. It's the same sequence.

Maybe Michael J. Fox shows up in a Delorean?
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia

Don't worry, Felix Leiter has it covered.

• 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 3,126
    What's this about this more tabloid garbage this makes it sound like they built a prison they don't have enough money to put them in hotels?https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9513457/james-bond-crew-windowless-containers-daniel-craig/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    According to reddit user meejahor two stunt sequences will be filmed in Scotland codenamed "Dam Valley"

qxzh2v5syna31.jpg

and "Cavalry Charge"

iasddd3dzna31.jpg

That's not good the CIA know everything fuel to this nonsense firestorm
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill

Are they ever?

Are they ever?

QOS+Beam.jpg

well, nop.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    Red_Snow wrote: »

Well, it ummm, looks like... their Intel was wrong.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    According to reddit user meejahor two stunt sequences will be filmed in Scotland codenamed "Dam Valley"

qxzh2v5syna31.jpg

and "Cavalry Charge"

iasddd3dzna31.jpg
    Apparently there will be another sequence involving 4x4s driving into a river (which would explain the numerous underwater crew members that have been hired):

vtobnc30zna31.jpg

Are they ever?
    Excellent.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    This film is shaping up to one of the most exciting of the franchise. Despite all the rumours we have no idea what we're in for and I love it :D
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Buffalo, New York

qxzh2v5syna31.jpg

and "Cavalry Charge"

iasddd3dzna31.jpg
    Apparently there will be another sequence involving 4x4s driving into a river (which would explain the numerous underwater crew members that have been hired):

vtobnc30zna31.jpg

Perhaps this could be the finale sequence. Looks very exciting! I’m intrigued by the dam.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 10,588
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »

qxzh2v5syna31.jpg

and "Cavalry Charge"

iasddd3dzna31.jpg

vtobnc30zna31.jpg

Perhaps this could be the finale sequence. Looks very exciting! I’m intrigued by the dam.
    I think it's almost a guarantee at this point.

MATERA (PTS)
    UK (Porton Down)
    JAMAICA
    CUBA
    LONDON
    NORWAY (with Scotland doubling)

00Agent wrote: »

@00Agent Trump is right lol his intelligence communities shouldn't be trust lol ok sorry I'm done couldn't help myself just having fun with the senseless negative crap going on Haha 😂🤣👌😉🤣
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Okay so we've spoken a lot about the death of Madeleine Swann. What would you say if instead of her death being the catalyst or half-way through. The film ends with her death. I don't know how I'd feel about Craig's era starting with the death of someone he loves and ending with the death of someone he loves, but it's probably something worth considering. I only say this cause of the CGI dots on the woman who looks like Madeleine Swann, and the same car being spotted in Scotland.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    I still say find something else to do with Swann instead of just killing her off. It feels too obvious, and would kill the woke-points they got with Lynch as 007.
    007Blofeld wrote: »

@00Agent Trump is right lol his intelligence communities shouldn't be trust lol ok sorry I'm done couldn't help myself just having fun with the senseless negative crap going on Haha 😂🤣👌😉🤣

It's the best way to deal with all this, honestly.
    Minion wrote: »
    I still say find something else to do with Swann instead of just killing her off. It feels too obvious, and would kill the woke-points they got with Lynch as 007.

Have her run off with Nomi.
    edited July 2019 Posts: 5,185

For the sequel Black is the warmest colour.

After all these Bond girls, time for some Nomi women.
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond

After all these Bond girls, time for some Nomi women.
    Not Nomi Girls. That would be sexist.
    r3z3png2d3n11.png

Bond 26: James Bond and Felix Leiter hanging out before making out.
    r3z3png2d3n11.png

Bond 26: James Bond and Felix Leiter hanging out before making out.

:)) That is funny!
    matt_u wrote: »
    Regarding movies, there's nothing more exciting, sometimes frustrating and exhilarating than following the production of a Bond film*. Best franchise on the planet.

*Actually there is. Watching the film on day 1.

Yeah the run up to the film is part of the whole experience for me, the little bits of news, the photos. Its like Christmas when I was a child.

I agree. I think a break up, like what happened in the novels with Tiffany Case and Gala Brand, would work better.
  • HerrBondHerrBond Berlin
    edited July 2019 Posts: 50
    is the MI6hq team still thinking/stating that the London scenes at around #150 would be at the end of the movie? for me it was quite clear that Bond would just receiving some Info from M & Co. and is preparing for the finale...
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    HerrBond wrote: »
    is the MI6hq team still thinking/stating that the London scenes at around #150 would be at the end of the movie? for me it was quite clear that Bond would just receiving some Info from M & Co. and is preparing for the finale...

Yeah, I think it's near the end. Maybe they'll ask Bond to stay but he refuses after just survived evil Freddie Mercury? :-?