No Time to Die production thread (MINOR SPOILERS ALLOWED)

1858859861863864897

Comments

  • Posts: 10,244
    matt_u wrote: »
    Agent_47 wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    pattabra wrote: »
    99% chance the movie's final moment is a strong hint that Bond might still be alive after all followed by a cut to the "James Bond Will Return" card. Calling it now.
    as we ve already seen in previous movie?

    i dont know , this time it might be something different, because it s last craig movie...

    Fukunaga already confirmed that the film will end with the JB will return card.
    Would anyone be able to link this. I can't find confirmation anywhere.

    Here you go, from the April Total Film magazine:

    [...] But Fukunaga wasn’t going to let misty-eyed farewells and arbitrary milestones get in the way of a good film. “No one’s trying to say some sort of long sentimental goodbye. It’s just another Bond film. The credits still say: ‘Bond will return,’” Fukunaga smiles. “I didn’t approach it as a last film. I approached it as: What am I inheriting? What can we do to make this a little bit fresh and exciting, and subvert some of the expectations?”.

    I like what I hear here.
  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ocean Club, Bahamas.
    Posts: 3,264
    :D
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,330
    FoxRox wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Agent_47 wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    pattabra wrote: »
    99% chance the movie's final moment is a strong hint that Bond might still be alive after all followed by a cut to the "James Bond Will Return" card. Calling it now.
    as we ve already seen in previous movie?

    i dont know , this time it might be something different, because it s last craig movie...

    Fukunaga already confirmed that the film will end with the JB will return card.
    Would anyone be able to link this. I can't find confirmation anywhere.

    Here you go, from the April Total Film magazine:

    [...] But Fukunaga wasn’t going to let misty-eyed farewells and arbitrary milestones get in the way of a good film. “No one’s trying to say some sort of long sentimental goodbye. It’s just another Bond film. The credits still say: ‘Bond will return,’” Fukunaga smiles. “I didn’t approach it as a last film. I approached it as: What am I inheriting? What can we do to make this a little bit fresh and exciting, and subvert some of the expectations?”.

    I like what I hear here.

    Oh yes. There was a lot of interesting stuff in that article, like this section:

    [...] Wilson describes Craig’s five-film arc as “a little miniseries within the series”, a sentiment Broccoli echoes. “This film feels like a good bookend to Casino, because his emotional evolution gets to a place where we’ve never seen Bond before. So that’s pretty exciting”.
    For Craig, the opportunity to explore a different, deeper side of Bond was a key reason to come back. [...] “On Casino he loses the love of his life, and then the shutters come down. On Quantum, the flawed movie that it is, it’s about revenge. And Skyfall is about M. It’s about loss. They’re big themes. And I think, ‘Yeah! Why not have big themes?’
    The themes of No Time To Die? “Love and family,” asserts Craig. “Because what’s bigger than that? [...] As for “love”, that thorny issue goes back to a question established by Casino Royale. “At the end of the film, when he says, ‘The bitch is dead’ he’s renouncing the idea of romantic love for himself,” says Wade. “So the question set up by that is: ‘Can he ever actually find happiness?”. The memory of Eva Green’s Vesper Lynd will loom over No Time To Die like a storm cloud for Bond, after he’s once again seemingly betrayed by a woman he loves – Léa Seydoux’s Madeleine Swann.
  • edited August 11 Posts: 10,244
    matt_u wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Agent_47 wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    pattabra wrote: »
    99% chance the movie's final moment is a strong hint that Bond might still be alive after all followed by a cut to the "James Bond Will Return" card. Calling it now.
    as we ve already seen in previous movie?

    i dont know , this time it might be something different, because it s last craig movie...

    Fukunaga already confirmed that the film will end with the JB will return card.
    Would anyone be able to link this. I can't find confirmation anywhere.

    Here you go, from the April Total Film magazine:

    [...] But Fukunaga wasn’t going to let misty-eyed farewells and arbitrary milestones get in the way of a good film. “No one’s trying to say some sort of long sentimental goodbye. It’s just another Bond film. The credits still say: ‘Bond will return,’” Fukunaga smiles. “I didn’t approach it as a last film. I approached it as: What am I inheriting? What can we do to make this a little bit fresh and exciting, and subvert some of the expectations?”.

    I like what I hear here.

    Oh yes. There was a lot of interesting stuff in that article, like this section:

    [...] Wilson describes Craig’s five-film arc as “a little miniseries within the series”, a sentiment Broccoli echoes. “This film feels like a good bookend to Casino, because his emotional evolution gets to a place where we’ve never seen Bond before. So that’s pretty exciting”.
    For Craig, the opportunity to explore a different, deeper side of Bond was a key reason to come back. [...] “On Casino he loses the love of his life, and then the shutters come down. On Quantum, the flawed movie that it is, it’s about revenge. And Skyfall is about M. It’s about loss. They’re big themes. And I think, ‘Yeah! Why not have big themes?’
    The themes of No Time To Die? “Love and family,” asserts Craig. “Because what’s bigger than that? [...] As for “love”, that thorny issue goes back to a question established by Casino Royale. “At the end of the film, when he says, ‘The bitch is dead’ he’s renouncing the idea of romantic love for himself,” says Wade. “So the question set up by that is: ‘Can he ever actually find happiness?”. The memory of Eva Green’s Vesper Lynd will loom over No Time To Die like a storm cloud for Bond, after he’s once again seemingly betrayed by a woman he loves – Léa Seydoux’s Madeleine Swann.

    A little miniseries within the series - haha, that's funny. A lot of fans probably see it that way. Interesting how the "big theme" of Spectre wasn't mentioned. I've had mixed feelings for a while about making the continuity heavier for Bond films, mostly because of the way I thought it was rather forcefully executed in SP. If it had been more natural going from film to film, I wouldn't be quite as skeptical, but also the Bond films have worked just fine without it. QOS though is a fairly direct sequel and I enjoy it a lot. The bottom line still is of course that I will enjoy NTTD as long as it's a very good, well-made film, regardless of how connected or unconnected it is to the others.
  • Contraband wrote: »
    soVH8l2.jpg

    Such a great poster image. I have this as the background on several of my devices. :P
  • FoxRox wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Agent_47 wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    pattabra wrote: »
    99% chance the movie's final moment is a strong hint that Bond might still be alive after all followed by a cut to the "James Bond Will Return" card. Calling it now.
    as we ve already seen in previous movie?

    i dont know , this time it might be something different, because it s last craig movie...

    Fukunaga already confirmed that the film will end with the JB will return card.
    Would anyone be able to link this. I can't find confirmation anywhere.

    Here you go, from the April Total Film magazine:

    [...] But Fukunaga wasn’t going to let misty-eyed farewells and arbitrary milestones get in the way of a good film. “No one’s trying to say some sort of long sentimental goodbye. It’s just another Bond film. The credits still say: ‘Bond will return,’” Fukunaga smiles. “I didn’t approach it as a last film. I approached it as: What am I inheriting? What can we do to make this a little bit fresh and exciting, and subvert some of the expectations?”.

    I like what I hear here.

    Oh yes. There was a lot of interesting stuff in that article, like this section:

    [...] Wilson describes Craig’s five-film arc as “a little miniseries within the series”, a sentiment Broccoli echoes. “This film feels like a good bookend to Casino, because his emotional evolution gets to a place where we’ve never seen Bond before. So that’s pretty exciting”.
    For Craig, the opportunity to explore a different, deeper side of Bond was a key reason to come back. [...] “On Casino he loses the love of his life, and then the shutters come down. On Quantum, the flawed movie that it is, it’s about revenge. And Skyfall is about M. It’s about loss. They’re big themes. And I think, ‘Yeah! Why not have big themes?’
    The themes of No Time To Die? “Love and family,” asserts Craig. “Because what’s bigger than that? [...] As for “love”, that thorny issue goes back to a question established by Casino Royale. “At the end of the film, when he says, ‘The bitch is dead’ he’s renouncing the idea of romantic love for himself,” says Wade. “So the question set up by that is: ‘Can he ever actually find happiness?”. The memory of Eva Green’s Vesper Lynd will loom over No Time To Die like a storm cloud for Bond, after he’s once again seemingly betrayed by a woman he loves – Léa Seydoux’s Madeleine Swann.

    A little miniseries within the series - haha, that's funny. A lot of fans probably see it that way. Interesting how the "big theme" of Spectre wasn't mentioned. I've had mixed feelings for a while about making the continuity heavier for Bond films, mostly because of the way I thought it was rather forcefully executed in SP. If it had been more natural going from film to film, I wouldn't be quite as skeptical, but also the Bond films have worked just fine without it. QOS though is a fairly direct sequel and I enjoy it a lot. The bottom line still is of course that I will enjoy NTTD as long as it's a very good, well-made film, regardless of how connected or unconnected it is to the others.

    If I had to provide a theme for SP, I would say it's 'resolve', in that rather than being driven by vengeance like in QOS or by personal loyalty to M & MI6 in SF, Bond is driven, from the very start, by commitment to finish a mission no matter how many rabbit holes it takes him down (Sciarra's wife, finding Le Americain, rescuing Madeline, etc.) or how many personal things it brings up (Brofeld, the loss of the women in his life, etc.), to the point that on the bridge, he realizes that vengeance, loyalty and anger don't have to drive every decision you make. He's completed the mission and won the day, he has chosen not to let his emotion get the better of him, and he walks away satisfied.

    And now we see how that plays out for him five years later. I'm so effing excited for this movie.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,330
    The main theme in SP, at least in Mendes’ mind, is whether or not to pursue the assassin life Bond has always pursued, whether he matters and is he going to choose to keep going or not.
  • Posts: 70
    The marketing machine is slowly restarting


  • Posts: 10,244
    Hopefully a good sign they will want to stick with the newest release date. Still, not going to hold my breath.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 2,038
    The marketing machine is slowly restarting


    https://007store.com/collections/james-bond-figurines
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    edited August 12 Posts: 141
    Not really a fan of funko pops - I think they look hideous and are kinda an easy copout in terms of merchandising - but I am very happy that there finally seems to be some movement in the marketing after the previous weeks of absolute radio silence.

    What I'm really after are the DHL BTS vlogs - I'm sure we'll finally get a bit of new footage/information from them.

    Had the weirdest vision in my dream of a scene in the basement of Safin's lair of Madeleine reuniting with Mathilde and hugging her. Was pretty disappointed when i woke up and realised it wasnt a real leak and was just my head making up content during the content drought :)) Hopefully in the coming weeks more is to come, this marketing ramp up looks promising.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited August 12 Posts: 3,800
    FoxRox wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    FoxRox wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Agent_47 wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    pattabra wrote: »
    99% chance the movie's final moment is a strong hint that Bond might still be alive after all followed by a cut to the "James Bond Will Return" card. Calling it now.
    as we ve already seen in previous movie?

    i dont know , this time it might be something different, because it s last craig movie...

    Fukunaga already confirmed that the film will end with the JB will return card.
    Would anyone be able to link this. I can't find confirmation anywhere.

    Here you go, from the April Total Film magazine:

    [...] But Fukunaga wasn’t going to let misty-eyed farewells and arbitrary milestones get in the way of a good film. “No one’s trying to say some sort of long sentimental goodbye. It’s just another Bond film. The credits still say: ‘Bond will return,’” Fukunaga smiles. “I didn’t approach it as a last film. I approached it as: What am I inheriting? What can we do to make this a little bit fresh and exciting, and subvert some of the expectations?”.

    I like what I hear here.

    Oh yes. There was a lot of interesting stuff in that article, like this section:

    [...] Wilson describes Craig’s five-film arc as “a little miniseries within the series”, a sentiment Broccoli echoes. “This film feels like a good bookend to Casino, because his emotional evolution gets to a place where we’ve never seen Bond before. So that’s pretty exciting”.
    For Craig, the opportunity to explore a different, deeper side of Bond was a key reason to come back. [...] “On Casino he loses the love of his life, and then the shutters come down. On Quantum, the flawed movie that it is, it’s about revenge. And Skyfall is about M. It’s about loss. They’re big themes. And I think, ‘Yeah! Why not have big themes?’
    The themes of No Time To Die? “Love and family,” asserts Craig. “Because what’s bigger than that? [...] As for “love”, that thorny issue goes back to a question established by Casino Royale. “At the end of the film, when he says, ‘The bitch is dead’ he’s renouncing the idea of romantic love for himself,” says Wade. “So the question set up by that is: ‘Can he ever actually find happiness?”. The memory of Eva Green’s Vesper Lynd will loom over No Time To Die like a storm cloud for Bond, after he’s once again seemingly betrayed by a woman he loves – Léa Seydoux’s Madeleine Swann.

    A little miniseries within the series - haha, that's funny. A lot of fans probably see it that way. Interesting how the "big theme" of Spectre wasn't mentioned. I've had mixed feelings for a while about making the continuity heavier for Bond films, mostly because of the way I thought it was rather forcefully executed in SP. If it had been more natural going from film to film, I wouldn't be quite as skeptical, but also the Bond films have worked just fine without it. QOS though is a fairly direct sequel and I enjoy it a lot. The bottom line still is of course that I will enjoy NTTD as long as it's a very good, well-made film, regardless of how connected or unconnected it is to the others.


    The big themes in SP revolved around death and life: the title card and PTS gave that away. But it seemed like a culmination of death/life themes in the previous films.

    What's interesting is how much Bond's arc is mirroring Daniel Craig's...or vice-versa. If Bond...
    Indeed has a daughter; I can't get past that Daniel just had one, too.
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    Posts: 2,269
    Not really a fan of funko pops - I think they look hideous and are kinda an easy copout in terms of merchandising - but I am very happy that there finally seems to be some movement in the marketing after the previous weeks of absolute radio silence.

    What I'm really after are the DHL BTS vlogs - I'm sure we'll finally get a bit of new footage/information from them.

    Had the weirdest vision in my dream of a scene in the basement of Safin's lair of Madeleine reuniting with Mathilde and hugging her. Was pretty disappointed when i woke up and realised it wasnt a real leak and was just my head making up content during the content drought :)) Hopefully in the coming weeks more is to come, this marketing ramp up looks promising.

    Now go back to sleep and tell me what Happened after Madeline hugged her? :P
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    Posts: 141
    Not really a fan of funko pops - I think they look hideous and are kinda an easy copout in terms of merchandising - but I am very happy that there finally seems to be some movement in the marketing after the previous weeks of absolute radio silence.

    What I'm really after are the DHL BTS vlogs - I'm sure we'll finally get a bit of new footage/information from them.

    Had the weirdest vision in my dream of a scene in the basement of Safin's lair of Madeleine reuniting with Mathilde and hugging her. Was pretty disappointed when i woke up and realised it wasnt a real leak and was just my head making up content during the content drought :)) Hopefully in the coming weeks more is to come, this marketing ramp up looks promising.

    Now go back to sleep and tell me what Happened after Madeline hugged her? :P

    I'll see if I can reconnect to the EON servers tonight and source more leaks :))
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Posts: 743
    Some outdoor scenes reshot with Bond wearing a mask now :))

    50217396433_3b9a7c2016_b.jpg
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited August 12 Posts: 2,269
    Not really a fan of funko pops - I think they look hideous and are kinda an easy copout in terms of merchandising - but I am very happy that there finally seems to be some movement in the marketing after the previous weeks of absolute radio silence.

    What I'm really after are the DHL BTS vlogs - I'm sure we'll finally get a bit of new footage/information from them.

    Had the weirdest vision in my dream of a scene in the basement of Safin's lair of Madeleine reuniting with Mathilde and hugging her. Was pretty disappointed when i woke up and realised it wasnt a real leak and was just my head making up content during the content drought :)) Hopefully in the coming weeks more is to come, this marketing ramp up looks promising.

    Now go back to sleep and tell me what Happened after Madeline hugged her? :P

    I'll see if I can reconnect to the EON servers tonight and source more leaks :))

    :))
    imranbecks wrote: »
    Some outdoor scenes reshot with Bond wearing a mask now :))

    50217396433_3b9a7c2016_b.jpg

    Latest thing from Q branch, it's called Mask
    =))
  • Posts: 2,695


    Deakins and Sandgren talk a little bit about NTTD at the very end, Linus talks about what drew him to the project - he doesn't like franchise films much but was drawn to working with Fukunaga, working on something so historic like Bond, how emotional (!) the script is too.
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited August 13 Posts: 485
    antovolk wrote: »


    Deakins and Sandgren talk a little bit about NTTD at the very end, Linus talks about what drew him to the project - he doesn't like franchise films much but was drawn to working with Fukunaga, working on something so historic like Bond, how emotional (!) the script is too.
    Deakins seems reluctant about talking about Skyfall. Like he didn't care much for Bond. So he won't be coming back I guess.
    Linus is much more enthusiastic.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    edited August 13 Posts: 3,800
    JWPepper wrote: »
    antovolk wrote: »


    Deakins and Sandgren talk a little bit about NTTD at the very end, Linus talks about what drew him to the project - he doesn't like franchise films much but was drawn to working with Fukunaga, working on something so historic like Bond, how emotional (!) the script is too.
    Deakins seems reluctant about talking about Skyfall. Like he didn't care much for Bond. So he won't be coming back I guess.
    Linus is much more enthusiastic.

    Interesting, because Deakins brought it up. I think he was more interested in placing emphasis on Linus and not trying to make the question about himself. But then again, it always seemed that Deakins was never all that sold on doing SF. This is a shame because his work on that film is A+.
  • edited August 13 Posts: 12,279
    FoxRox wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    Agent_47 wrote: »
    matt_u wrote: »
    pattabra wrote: »
    99% chance the movie's final moment is a strong hint that Bond might still be alive after all followed by a cut to the "James Bond Will Return" card. Calling it now.
    as we ve already seen in previous movie?

    i dont know , this time it might be something different, because it s last craig movie...

    Fukunaga already confirmed that the film will end with the JB will return card.
    Would anyone be able to link this. I can't find confirmation anywhere.

    Here you go, from the April Total Film magazine:

    [...] But Fukunaga wasn’t going to let misty-eyed farewells and arbitrary milestones get in the way of a good film. “No one’s trying to say some sort of long sentimental goodbye. It’s just another Bond film. The credits still say: ‘Bond will return,’” Fukunaga smiles. “I didn’t approach it as a last film. I approached it as: What am I inheriting? What can we do to make this a little bit fresh and exciting, and subvert some of the expectations?”.

    I like what I hear here.

    I think while we obviously know Bond will return, so it’s a given that we’ll get the return card, I do think the ending might be a bit more definitive than we might think. Especially if the rumours of
    Bond having a daughter are true. They could just have him leave her with Madeline, and resigning himself to the shadows which could be an emotional ending. Sort of a mix of the MR and YOLT novels. But that’d lead to constant questions for whoever’s involved in future films about what happened to her, whether we’d see her again. Depends whether they want to put up with that.

    It’s also a fairly straightforward ending when you take the daughter stuff out of the equation; maybe too straightforward. And would they really kill off, or sideline, the new black female 007, so Bond could make his triumphant return and retake his old number? I don’t think they’d do that, but also, the series is tied to the 007 brand. Only way around this is to reboot with the next actor. Which to me indicates a fairly definitive ending.

    Pute conjecture on my part here, I don’t think the “Boyle wanted to kill off Bond” rumours are true, I think it’s the opposite. Boyle has said he was coming to it from the books, and by the sounds of the rumours there (Russian villain), wanted to make it fairly topical. I think what he wanted to do was probably much more of a lean, dirty, straightforward thriller, modernising the series in the same way GE and CR did. But Craig and Barbara I reckon wanted something a bit more radical for his last one. The culmination of the character stuff they’ve been doing.

    I think Bond, knowing he can’t walk away, sacrifices himself to save the world and his family. Dies in action. The new 007 stays on at the end, ala Joseph Gordon Levitt in The Dark Knight Rises. Next film is another hard reboot, solidfying the Craig era as its own seperate thing. James Bond will return, as he always does, but it’ll be a different take. Craig’s Bond will be dead.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited August 13 Posts: 3,740
    @thelivingroyale Although I think we'll never know whether it was Boyle or EON who wanted Bond dead. It may have been neither of them for all we know. But based on what you've suggested, I don't even know if it would be the more radical approach that EON would've wanted to go down, but I think they knew that they needed something that was still inline with what Skyfall and Spectre were.

    No Time to Die seems (at least tonally) to fit in with where Craig's era was going, so to change that and for Craig's last film go for a more lean, straightforward thriller probably just wasn't the right approach.

    As for everything else you mention, I agree with most of it. As you say, they're not gonna sideline or kill off Nomi. That's just wishful thinking from those who feel threatened by her character being in the film unfortunately. I'm sure she'll get a cool last shot in the movie and we can just appreciate another cool Bond girl who will only appear here.

    Although, I do kinda think there's a chance Bond will end with Madeleine, but I don't know anymore if that would happen considering that's where we start in the film, and I'll be surprised if this film goes that full circle. It may be more poetic for him to be alone...

    ...and then as you say, the James Bond will return and will get ready for what I'm also sure will be another hard reboot, and it is possible to do that without an origin story, which is probably what they'll do.
  • MaxCasinoMaxCasino United States
    Posts: 1,386
    The movie theater that I work for is opening up a week from Friday! Fingers crossed that Bond can stay. We need to do mandatory retraining, but I’m just happy we’re reopening.
  • Posts: 10,244
    MaxCasino wrote: »
    The movie theater that I work for is opening up a week from Friday! Fingers crossed that Bond can stay. We need to do mandatory retraining, but I’m just happy we’re reopening.

    Concerning No Time to Die making it this year, the two big "ifs" hanging in the air in my mind seem to be if Tenet can perform well enough (whatever figure the big wigs see as "well enough"), and if things with the virus don't get significantly worse. I desperately want NTTD out by its fourth release date, but with how things have been for this film and in the world, obviously I can't have too much hope. Theaters need bigger revenue soon though, and fast, I would think.
  • matt_umatt_u better known as Mr. Roark
    Posts: 2,330
    I don’t want to sound pessimistic but it’s pretty much a given that with the coming of the seasonal flu in autumn things will get way worse with Covid as well...
  • edited August 13 Posts: 12,279
    Yeah what worries me is November might be when we’ll start to have a real second wave. People being indoors more plus people getting ill more. And then obviously in some countries it never seems to have slowed down at all, look at America’s cases.

    Do we think if they can’t release it in cinemas come November that they’ll cut their losses and sell it to Netflix or someone (or just release it to buy on VOD)? Because that’s what I’d rather at that point. I’ve been to the cinema for every Bond since 1987, so it would be gutting for me. But at the same time, it has been five years. And if things are worse again come November then it’d be a nice little pick me up having a new Bond film, even if it’s one I have to watch at home.

    I have a feeling they’d rather keep pushing it back than do that though. It’s Craig’s last film. I can’t see them forsaking a traditional big, theatrical release.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 2,038
    Wrong thread guys!!
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 2,038
    Badass marketing in Asia



  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    Posts: 2,038
    astonmartinnewportbeach Last Saturday night we were honored to host guests for the unveiling of our 007 Collection! We ordered cars painted in each of the colors driven by Daniel Craig (Casino Royale, Quantum Silver, Skyfall Silver, Spectre Silver, and Silver Birch), and even borrowed a DB5 stunt car from No Time To Die to make an appearance.

    The 007 Collection is available NOW exclusively through Aston Martin Newport Beach!

    #AstonMartin #DBS #DB11 #NewVantage #QByAstonMartin #AstonMartinQ #CarbonFiber #DBSSuperleggera #CasinoRoyale #QuantumOfSolace #Skyfall #NoTimeToDie #Spectre #SilverBirch #AstonMartinNewportBeach



  • JamesCraigJamesCraig Ocean Club, Bahamas.
    Posts: 3,264
    Contraband wrote: »
    Wrong thread guys!!

    Yes, quite. Which is why I tend to stay away from this thread. I'm pretty much fed up with all the panicking and "ifs, ands or buts".
Sign In or Register to comment.