No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Here is the talent agency's FB page. I don't think this necessarily means it will be set in Cuba but it's obviously a possibility. Cubans can sometimes be found outside of Cuba after all.

https://www.facebook.com/KBCTalentManagement/

• JamesCraigJamesCraig Ancient Rome
    Getafix wrote: »
    Here is the talent agency's FB page. I don't think this necessarily means it will be set in Cuba but it's obviously a possibility. Cubans can sometimes be found outside of Cuba after all.

https://www.facebook.com/KBCTalentManagement/

Thanks.

• Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    StanKobra wrote: »
    TR007 wrote: »
    According to Instagram Ana De Armas is now in Madrid, so presumably she won’t be involved in any of the Jamaica scenes.

I think picture is worth more, especially when Ana is concerned :)

McyQSqW.png

I completely understand
    I suppose there's a remote possibility the call for Cubans has nothing to do with B25 but seems unlikely.
    Jordo007 wrote: »
    StanKobra wrote: »
    TR007 wrote: »
    According to Instagram Ana De Armas is now in Madrid, so presumably she won’t be involved in any of the Jamaica scenes.

I think picture is worth more, especially when Ana is concerned :)

McyQSqW.png

I completely understand

That plant is so beautiful.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I think it's Madeleine or Felix that'll be offed.
    Contraband wrote: »
    Is that Magnussen riding in the passenger seat?
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    jake24 wrote: »
    I think it's Madeleine or Felix that'll be offed.
    Contraband wrote: »
    Is that Magnussen riding in the passenger seat?
    It’s Daniel Craig isn’t it?
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    A hearty welcome back to our brother from Langley.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Awesome!

Still bleedin' chips ;-)
    Very interesting that Ana is back in Madrid - I understand that she moved there when she was 18 and is seemingly meeting her family.

From what we know from that recent interview on Spanish TV, Ana was Fukunaga's top choice for the role but he was unsure of her schedule or if she'd spark to the character in the script. It wasn't until Waller-Bridge rewrote the character that Fukunaga felt confident enough to offer the part to her.

For those keeping an eye on Instagram, Lashana Lynch is still in Jamaica. She was posting on Instagram and Twitter last night.

She is almost certainly playing the MI6 agent (or possibly is the new '007').

Also, a new interview with Rami:

It's more focused on Mr Robot, but he makes some fair points concerning his race. I really hope that Eon don't make him a terrorist or give his character an Arab name. Just focus on the character.

With Rami, Jeffrey, Lashana, Naomie and Dali Bensallah. This is certainly one of the more ethnically diverse casts in a while........
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    edited April 2019 Posts: 5,773
    daniel-craig-cary-fukunaga-bond-25-set-1847609.jpg?r=1556539846239
    Is that Billy Magnussen next to Craig?
    Craig looks fantastic in these photos. So cool to see him and Wright together again after 11 years.
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Still bleedin' chips ;-)
    There are many ways to call in a favor, you see? ;)
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 6,607
    Cmon now, why don't we all discuss the fun Craig is distinctly having in those photos? He's clearly having the best of times with crew and cast.

Also, where's the watch and sunglasses fan crew when we need them? Those aren't Tom Fords, are they? Don't think so. But that seems pretty much an Omega on his wrist. Felix seems to have an Omega Speedmaster on a black leather strap (classy classic) and Wayfarer sunglasses.

Didn't think we'd get photos like this. Wonderful.
    JamesCraig wrote: »

Still bleedin' chips ;-)
    There are many ways to call in a favor, you see? ;)

;-)
    @Univex, one of the things I noticed in the Official Reveal video was that Craig wasn't wearing a 300M, but most likely a Planet Ocean. It seems to be his favourite Omega Seamaster wristwatch.
    @Univex, one of the things I noticed in the Official Reveal video was that Craig wasn't wearing a 300M, but most likely a Planet Ocean. It seems to be his favourite Omega Seamaster wristwatch.

I can relate to that, as it's been my wristwatch for the last 11 years ;) Hope he uses it in this one.

BTW, his shoe choices seem to remain on the poorer side.
    Always a 300M man myself. Don't have much of love for the others, at all.

If it's not an Omega Seamaster 300M, it's a Rolex Submariner or a Sea Dweller Deepsea (with blue dial).
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Denbigh wrote: »

Yep.

12857604-6971817-image-a-117_1556539489865.jpg
    Always a 300M man myself. Don't have much of love for the others, at all.

If it's not an Omega Seamaster 300M, it's a Rolex Submariner or a Sea Dweller Deepsea (with blue dial).

The PO I have is the QOS one. It's actually the only PO I like, because it harkens back to the Submariner and it doesn't stray too much from the 300M. I didn't like the SF PO or any of the others they made. I also have a RS on a nato strap and a Speedmanster just like the one Felix is apparently wearing. But the one that never leaves my wrist is the QOS 42mm Seamaster PO. Glad to see another watch aficionado ;) Dell Deaton would be proud we're still around discussing it.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Denbigh wrote: »

Yep.

12857604-6971817-image-a-117_1556539489865.jpg
    Sweet! Thought it was him, loving all these looks for our agents :)

Magnussen be looking like a young Jack Lord in that getup. Looks ripped right out of Dr. No.
    Don't love Bond's light jeans and old sail shoes though. The only thing he's got going on for him is that black shirt. The sunglasses aren't too shabby though.
    Regarding sunglasses, I've always had a big love for Craig's Bahamas sunglasses, the Persol 2244.
    Regarding sunglasses, I've always had a big love for Craig's Bahamas sunglasses, the Persol 2244.

More of an acetate sunglasses kind of guy myself. Dark tortoise preferably. The best ones so far, IMO, were the TF Snowdon from SP. Craig has really been a sunglasses man, hasn't he? How many were there so far? 2 per film, almost?
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 820
    Honest to god set photos from Bond 25 with Daniel Craig in them. Oh happy day!

Seriously elated to see these. Getting a very early-reel Skyfall vibe from "off-duty" Bond. But with a slightly more casual element to it. Like he just pulled that outfit on as he left.

A few observations:
    • This could be Bond being recruited. He's dressed a little too casually (those shoes!) to be on an operation. Maybe this is Felix and Magnussen trying to get him back in the game -- some tension obvs if Felix wants him but Magnussen doesn't.
    • Love Billy's look at as a CIA guy who's probably spent less time in the field than he has behind a desk.
    • Chris Corbould is there too. He runs SFX as well as "special" vehicles.
    • Is there a photo where anyone got a good look at the (nice!) watch Craig is wearing? An Omega for sure, but no clue which model at this quality. Could just be your classic Planet Ocean from a distance.

EDIT:

A plot speculation possibility, re: all the casting calls for Cuban actors + rumors of Jamaica doubling for Cuba.

That second one seems less likely to me. But what if the scientist is in the Cuban embassy...in Jamaica. And that's where they have to go in to get him out. Sort of a CR meets Assange vibe -- and Felix went to Bond who's on the ground and knows Jamaica. Could lead to a very "but you're not allowed in on the action, James" angle from Magnussen's character, before Bond...being Bond...finds himself needing to do what's necessary. ;)
    Craig looks perfect in B25 so far.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 6,607
    Well, from the new pics, Felix is not wearing an Omega Speedmaster like I thought.

Can't really tell what Daniel's wearing. He looks great and he seems to be having fun.