No Time to Die production thread

Comments

• edited September 2021 Posts: 822
    I believe she says, "I know", but I'm not a native speaker so not sure if I heard correctly.
    antovolk wrote: »
    Spot with that new shot of Bond and Madeleine

Thank goodness for Madeleine having a different outfit/hair style every scene, makes it really easy to figure out the chronology!
  • StarkStark France
    Strange that the colorimetry changes in the 2 scenes with the motorcycle.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=LUAr-rgK16o
  • Stark wrote: »
    End of the press embargo on September 28 at midnight.

uk time?
    Don't know if this is old or new, but Japanese social media tweeted this post with clips from all 5 films. I enjoyed it!

• 007InAction007InAction Australia
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,340
    To celebrate #NoTimeToDie tickets being on sale, the 007 sign is now in Leicester Square Gardens, London. Get there by 22 September to take a photo and book your tickets via the QR code.

Anyone been there to see this ?

E_Q6zmtXsAU4tlg?format=jpg&name=small
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    BMB007 wrote: »
    Don't know if this is old or new, but Japanese social media tweeted this post with clips from all 5 films. I enjoyed it!

Hey, I just find it refreshing they're acknowledging Greene as a villain. QoS is rare enough, but you'd think there's no one Bond fights between Le Chiffre and Silva.
  • edited September 2021 Posts: 822
    New Heineken ad

YouTube:
  • phantomvicesphantomvices Mother Base
    TheBondFan wrote: »
    New Heineken ad

YouTube:

Nice use of Portishead music.
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    New Heineken ad

YouTube:

Thanks mate, it's such a simple idea but it makes for a really good advert
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom

Curious music. I guess it could be from the film?
    New Heineken ad

YouTube:

That’s a cute idea; better made than their original NTTD ones if you ask me!
    I wonder if anyone else has made any new ads for this release?

I’m always curious about Craig’s advert duties: he pretty much only seems to do one brand per film (Omega being a slightly special case as he works for them directly; but even then I don’t think he’s done any NTTD tie-in stuff with them). Heineken is the only one he’s advertised for the last three(?) films I think.
  • DCisaredDCisared Liverpool
    mtm wrote: »

New Heineken ad

YouTube:

I’m always curious about Craig’s advert duties: he pretty much only seems to do one brand per film (Omega being a slightly special case as he works for them directly; but even then I don’t think he’s done any NTTD tie-in stuff with them). Heineken is the only one he’s advertised for the last three(?) films I think.

The man likes beer
  • Jordo007Jordo007 Merseyside
    I wonder when all the press interviews start for NTTD, maybe next week?
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/news/beaulieu-announces-new-bond-exhibition-no-time-die/

The National Motor Museum is hosting a new exhibition: Bond in Motion - No Time To Die, starting Oct. 15.

From the website: "The exhibition will be the first opportunity for the public to see the folding-wing glider from the film. The full-size model will be suspended above Bond’s iconic silver birch Aston Martin DB5, complete with new LED number plate and machine guns."
  • Jordo007 wrote: »

Thanks mate, it's such a simple idea but it makes for a really good advert

Was thinking the same thing - it's a brilliant ad. Simple idea, very well executed.
    Let's hope that tagline is repeated throughout NTTD's reviews ;)
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,025
    DCisared wrote: »

New Heineken ad

YouTube:

The man likes beer

He did do adverts for Sony (for QoS and Skyfall)

I suspect its a cost thing, they can pay to have Craig pop up but its probably millions of $ that only the biggest ones can afford.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    zebrafish wrote: »
    https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/news/beaulieu-announces-new-bond-exhibition-no-time-die/

The National Motor Museum is hosting a new exhibition: Bond in Motion - No Time To Die, starting Oct. 15.

From the website: "The exhibition will be the first opportunity for the public to see the folding-wing glider from the film. The full-size model will be suspended above Bond’s iconic silver birch Aston Martin DB5, complete with new LED number plate and machine guns."

Wait, is that a little spoiler in the exhibition blurb? "LED number plates"! Is this a modern twist on the revolving ones?
    I haven't heard this before, if it's common knowledge I've missed it completely. If true it's another glorious little nod to the past by Mr Fukunaga.
    cwl007 wrote: »

Wait, is that a little spoiler in the exhibition blurb? "LED number plates"! Is this a modern twist on the revolving ones?
    I haven't heard this before, if it's common knowledge I've missed it completely. If true it's another glorious little nod to the past by Mr Fukunaga.

When I went to Bond in Motion in (crikey) December 2019, they had the NTTD cars including the DB5, with gattling guns and the changing LED numberplate. Hence the DB5 having an italian numberplate and not the usual BMT 216A.
  • mtmmtm United Kingdom
    edited September 2021 Posts: 14,812
    Mallory wrote: »
    DCisared wrote: »

New Heineken ad

YouTube:

The man likes beer

He did do adverts for Sony (for QoS and Skyfall)

The Sony SF one was the one where he arrived in a sort of underground hi tech bunker wasn't it? And the SF Heineken was the train one- I feel like SF might be the only one where he promoted more than one brand..?
    I suspect its a cost thing, they can pay to have Craig pop up but its probably millions of $ that only the biggest ones can afford.

Oh I'm sure. It might also be a Bond contractual thing and Craig's people managed to negotiate that he only does one (don't Bonds usually have a three-film contract and then negotiate after that?).

There are certainly levels: Nokia paid enough to get Lashana Lynch (but not Craig), and DHL paid enough to get... the car :D

That's cool. I must say if they had the V8 I'd definitely go... Hopefully that will be on show somewhere soon (I know it appeared at Battersea the other day but I'm presuming that was just for the afternoon).
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 13,877
    Just a recap of what was on display at the 2019 Bond in Motion exhibit:

Land Rover series III
    New Land Rover Defender with battle damage to the left side
    DB5 with battle damage, light-up mini guns and LED number plates that change between BMT216A,
    4711-EA-62 and A 4269 00
    V8 Vantage
    Primo's Triumph Scrambler 1200
    Nomi's Royal Alloy GT125 scooter
    Bond's Matera suit
    Bond's London MI6 suit
    Nomi's Jamaica outfit
    DB5 mines
    Primo's jewellery - chain, rings and bracelet
    Primo's Matera sunglasses
    Bond's Matera sunglasses
    Bond's Aston Martin car keys
    B25 cast and crew signed clapperboard
  • JWPepperJWPepper You sit on it, but you can't take it with you.
    edited September 2021 Posts: 512
    I love the Heineken ad. It's much better than the previous ad. This one is simple, humorous and effective.
  • cwl007cwl007 England
    cwl007 wrote: »

When I went to Bond in Motion in (crikey) December 2019, they had the NTTD cars including the DB5, with gattling guns and the changing LED numberplate. Hence the DB5 having an italian numberplate and not the usual BMT 216A.

Oh ok, I didn't realise that. Thank you for clarifying it.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España

Not sure what this is...?
    ggl007 wrote: »

Not sure what this is...?

Bond branded trainers and hoodies.
    Love that Heineken ad
    edited September 2021 Posts: 2,025

Looks like the rumours of them CGI-ing in newer mobiles might be correct. The ones in this advert look, to me, poorly CG’d in,
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil

Looks like the rumours of them CGI-ing in newer mobiles might be correct. The ones in this advert look, to me, poorly CG’d in,

Yes: