No Time to Die production thread

Comments

Contraband wrote: »
    Univex wrote: »
    @slyfox and @Contraband, you've been absolute heroes around here. Thank you both.

@Univex Thanks for the support. Here's my Paypal-nr >> 007007007007 :P
    Outstanding Pro bono work ;)
  • ContrabandContraband Sweden
    The only before-filming pic I seen so far with no headlights on the AM. Prepping for missiles or machine guns - Goldfinger style? Haven't seen any pics/video yet where the AM shoots out anything. Just the one video AM with no headlights under attack on the square. Thinking of the scene last week when AM gets slammed by a black jeep I think, guys runs up shooting and fully bloody mayhem.

269DVgD.jpg
    Ve ... as in Vesper

Cnlmc0O.jpg
    I think bond visits vespers grave at the end of the film
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Now that would be quite a souvenir.

• Getting concerned about No Time to Die. MI6 must have some inside knowledge, they broke the news of Bond and Madeleine visiting Vesper's grave ages ago. Their tweet regarding this was quite negative, describing it as 'wtf moment'. They have had a number of negative tweets in relation to the film.
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    I think bond visits vespers grave at the end of the film

And the worth of it... Hardcore Bondfans all over the world would go batshit crazy over it
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    What the hell....

YempbKD.jpg

Scene 48
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    Once we know where in film the Matera scene take place, the better idea we will have about the story........

I think it's kinda odd that Bond would take Madeleine to Matera so he could see Vesper's grave. Taking your current girlfriend to another country, so you can put flowers on your ex-girlfriend's grave is a little solipsistic.

This dude needs to get over Vesper. She betrayed you 14 years ago, dude. You're going out with Lea *freaking* Seydoux! Life is good!

large.jpg

Plus, the attack is clearly primed for Bond. Why would someone rig up Vesper Lynd's grave with a bomb in the hope of killing Madeleine? This suggests that the whole 'Young Madeleine' and 'Seydoux is central to the plot' rumours are nonsense.

It is clear SPECTRE behind the attack for revenge on Bond. HOWEVER......this is only the case if the sequence is the PTS. The MI6-HQ article is still saying it's the PTS:
    https://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond-25-filming-italy12?id=04563

If it really is scene 50-something than there is an entirely different reason to be in Matera.

It is likely that Madeleine is the one recommending he visit the grave, to deal with inner demons. And I don’t think the issue is that he can’t simply get over losing her. I think it is HOW.
  • peaderppeaderp england
    The Sun have new pictures of Lea and Daniel, i'm sorry i don't know how to link.
    And she didn't resist.

Gosh that headline and assessment is ridiculous, out loud funny stuff from The Sun.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Are they kissing between takes? What am I missing here?
    Seems like a quick kiss before Bond redirects to the mission at hand. And their after-take reaction.

All those strictures from The Sun, where Craig should place his hand. Surprised they didn't comment about his pocket.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 850
    Well the livecam of the Piazza Vittorio Veneto not show the same thing than two week before : http://www.sassilive.it/vittorio-veneto-live-square/
    This is her dress used when arriving to Matera? Then the chase must be the following day.
  • edited September 2019 Posts: 940
    @slyfox and @Contraband, you've been absolute heroes around here. Thank you both.
    With pleasure sir, with pleasure.
    I woke up today and outside my apartment are all the trucks and Aston Martins. Sitting on my balcony now. Can see Cary in a pink Clockwork Orange t-shirt and Panama hat drinking coffee with Linus.

Seen Bond and Swann doubles but they also have the driver-on-the-roof modification here so Daniel and Lea will be here too.

Lots of bullet hole marks all over the front, side and back windows of the Astons. They have white dots on to mark them. Right now a couple of guys are literally drilling small holes where those marks are whilst the doubles sit in the front seats!

Relaxed, upbeat atmosphere here.
    slyfox wrote: »
    I woke up today and outside my apartment are all the trucks and Aston Martins. Sitting on my balcony now. Can see Cary in a pink Clockwork Orange t-shirt and Panama hat drinking coffee with Linus.

Seen Bond and Swann doubles but they also have the driver-on-the-roof modification here so Daniel and Lea will be here too.

Lots of bullet hole marks all over the front, side and back windows of the Astons. They have white dots on to mark them. Right now a couple of guys are literally drilling small holes where those marks are whilst the doubles sit in the front seats!

You lucky bastard! I assume you have the camera in full shooting/clicking mode out?

You lucky bastard! I assume you have the camera in full shooting/clicking mode out?

Of course. Pics and videos. All my trip uploads will be up here for everyone when I'm back in the UK. A lucky balcony spot here. They've cleared the whole square and streets around.

Of course. Pics and videos. All my trip uploads will be up here for everyone when I'm back in the UK. A lucky balcony spot here. They've cleared the whole square and streets around.

Piazza Vittorio Veneto?

BTW, can I rewrite your text a bit and post it in a tweet? As intel or observation. Keeping the followers happy basically

Piazza Vittorio Veneto?

That's where they are filming. I'm on a street just off it.

BTW, can I rewrite your text a bit and post it in a tweet? As intel or observation. Keeping the followers happy basically
    Of course.

Piazza Vittorio Veneto?

That's where they are filming. I'm on a street just off it.

Of course.

Thanks!!
    Zekidk wrote: »
    This is her dress used when arriving to Matera? Then the chase must be the following day.

Yes and yes.
    edited September 2019 Posts: 3,018
    @slyfox Is this at the Piazza?

Edit: Never mind. Found it on the map

Yea that was earlier on. There's more cars than that too.

They have cleared the square and are filming with stunt doubles right now. More bonfire ash from the festival burning and two cleaning guys next to a 3 wheel blue van cleaning it up.

Seen Lea and Michael G Wilson arriving on set. Guessing a car which went onto the square and out of my view was Daniel.
    Sassi reports:

"Film "No time to die" with James Bond in the Sassi of Matera. The production set up the open-air set for filming scheduled for Sunday, September 15th in Piazza Vittorio Veneto, Via XX Settembre, Via Madonna delle Virtù and at the balcony build hotel built in the area below Piazzetta Pascoli and which will be blown up in the area with special effects. On the set, for some scenes in the foreground, Daniel Craig will be involved in the title role James Bond and his bond girl Lea Seydoux, a double is used for the others."

So they built a fake hotel room with details just to blow it up. No wonder the budget is massive

Yea that was earlier on. There's more cars than that too.

They have cleared the square and are filming with stunt doubles right now. More bonfire ash from the festival burning and two cleaning guys next to a 3 wheel blue van cleaning it up.

Seen Lea and Michael G Wilson arriving on set. Guessing a car which went onto the square and out of my view was Daniel.

Fresh from the square

LOL

cabbelenet
    Coming soon.... #bollinger #jamesbond #wearebolly #notimetodie #champagne