The altered titles thread!

A few days back, on the Bond 25 Production Diary thread, me and @4EverBonded had a bit of fun with the idea of having Bond 25 scenes in New Zealand:
It sounds great to me. And some location work in NZ (though I don't mind the bulk of the film there). It's a beautiful country.

As long as it doesn't have Bond holed up in one of the Hobbit houses, a la Skyfall but called ShireFall, I can dig NZ. ;)

The though of Bond being "holed up in one of the Hobbit houses" was incredibly funny, and led to a few comments suggesting other titles:
It sounds great to me. And some location work in NZ (though I don't mind the bulk of the film there). It's a beautiful country.

As long as it doesn't have Bond holed up in one of the Hobbit houses, a la Skyfall but called ShireFall, I can dig NZ. ;)

giphy.gif
Shire Another Day, The Shire Is Not Enough, Tomorrow Never Shires, Goldenshire, Licence To Shire, A View to a Shire, Octoshire, For Your Shire Only, etc…
haha!! @Torgeirtrap! ;) Oh, and From Shire With Love ...
haha!! @Torgeirtrap! ;) Oh, and From Shire With Love ...

A hobbit romance film? :))
Thundershire and Moonshire aren't bad ones either, I guess! Funny how changing the titles slightly makes you think of some very strange plotlines. Is there a thread for this?

A bit loose idea maybe, but I think this might be a fun idea for a thread - mixing up the titles by changing a word. What titles and plots could we come up with by altering the film titles?

Have fun! :-D

Comments