The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 38 deadline: Sun 19 May 14:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    OMG United are playing world class football 2 - 0 Mainoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    That was fing amazing.
    Pep is losing the plot.
    edited May 25 Posts: 23,858
    United have been outstanding in the first half whatever happens keep TH as coach.

Soon as we get legit center back back we can play the way we want to.

I can't believe what I just watched.
    Mainoo is next level.
    Garnacho and Mainoo 3rd and 4th teenagers to score in a FA cup final.
    I am legit scared as I really did not think we could win this.
    Haaland hits cross bar, its taken 54 minutes for City to look dangerous.
    KDB subbed off on 56 minutes.
    I am a nervous wreck.
    Rasmus needs to come on for Rashford.
    Rasmus and Evans on.

Martinez injured he has been outstanding.
    Rashford off for Rasmus.
    A fresh Rasmus for the last 20 minutes maybe a masterclass.
    City are penalty merchants.
    If we win I will cry.
    Great shot of Sir Alex in the crowd checking his watch, that was gold.
    Doku goal, Onana should have saved that.
    Mainoo is world class.
    The tears are flowing amazing performance.
    United were absolutely outstanding.
    Rooney said 2 - 1 :))
    I feel proud the young players are amazing.

Martinez, Varane, Amrabat and Bruno were world class also.
    Rashford crying he does care.

Wow I never expected this. Football you never know what can happen.
  • Is Ten Hag sacked still? He'll certainly go to the board and point to the injuries in key positions that sabotaged their season
    DO NOT SACK TEN HAG
    Is Ten Hag sacked still? He'll certainly go to the board and point to the injuries in key positions that sabotaged their season

Today really illustrated how well United can play with center backs back, I really hope he stays.
    I am overwhelmed with emotion, what just happened??? :))
    I am so happy.
    One of my favorite FA Cup wins and I have watched a lot live, 13 now one behind Arsenal.

We beat the best team in the world convincingly, TH in.