The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Lundstrum haul potential has made him almost undroppable for me which is not good
    I put my captaincy on Salah at the last minute and swapped Tomori for Lundstrum :)) hope it does not backfire

Expect Chelsea to get a clean sheet. Not feeling too confident playing Lundstram this weekend myself. As for Salah, he should be able to get returns against Brighton. Virgil van Dijk stealing the show right now though!

West Ham even when not on form have caused Chelsea problems before so it was a hunch possibly not a good one lol

I almost got in Jesus at the final hour glad I decided against it, Sterling getting points soon as I got rid ypicsl though I got Son in for him so damage minimal at moment

Well, West Ham haven't been performing recently, and if Chelsea controls the game, I think a clean sheet is very, very likely.

Typical of Sterling to get points once we dropped him. At least that assist from Son helps. Burnley already lost their clean sheet, so not going well there. I'm also sweating over Cahill not playing. Have Saka first on bench, but if he doesn't get minutes, I'll have Rico coming on…

I have Kelly as last Sub looks like a potential clean sheet for Palace, I think my sub bench could be a haul in itself at this rate lol

Typical FPL that! :))
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    West Ham 1-0 Chelsea!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I knew West Ham would score, it often happens in this fixture historically
    Didn't see that happening!

When it comes to football it's amazing how players and teams often repeat what they have done hystorically

When it comes to football it's amazing how players and teams often repeat what they have done hystorically

Very true!
    edited November 2019 Posts: 23,378
    Deli is thriving in the number 10 position for Jose 5 goals so far today (rushes to check his price)
    Son with second assist I will take that
    Deli is thriving in the number 10 position for Jose 5 goals so far today (rushes to check his price)

Tempting to get him in. But for who?

At least that makes up for Sterling's goal.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited November 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Harry Wilson scores against Spurs, the first goal for my fantasy team this gameweek.
    Harry Wilson scores against Spurs, the first goal for my fantasy team this gameweek.

Great for those of us without Sp*rs defenders!
    Salah subbed off, without a goal or an assist. :-(

Tempting to get him in. But for who?

At least that makes up for Sterling's goal.

Deli price is quite high despite not doing much until recently, he is cheaper than Son though will he get more points? That's the risk factor though switching to Deli means I can get KDB straight back in
    Salah subbed off, without a goal or an assist. :-(

That's early. No doubt with upcoming matches in mind.

Spurs defence still leaky, is that a player that has been brought of your bench?
    edited November 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Red card Alisson!

@Fire_and_Ice_Returns Yes, Wilson was subbed in at the 63rd minute.
    Red card Alisson!

Wow!
    Brighton scores!
    Typical Liverpool conceding and my Captaincy pick is not looking good
    Harry Wilson scores again against Spurs!
    Harry Wilson scores again against Spurs!

Some good points there, I am debating whether to make a triple transfer lol
    Typical Liverpool conceding and my Captaincy pick is not looking good

Really typical. Looked so promising for a while there.
    May go for a double transfer now, Deli Ali and KDB in for Mount and Son. I think Jose is building his team round Deli Ali and if so KDB and Deli should out point Mount and Son
    May go for a double transfer now, Deli Ali and KDB in for Mount and Son. I think Jose is building his team round Deli Ali and if so KDB and Deli should out point Mount and Son

Looks like good moves! Although Son got a decent score today, it looks like Ali is the one to look at. I can't get him easily, unless I make a sideways move transferring out Son. I don't think I'll stick with Mount either, but I might need to prioritise Abraham and the bench before next gameweek.

Looks like good moves! Although Son got a decent score today, it looks like Ali is the one to look at. I can't get him easily, unless I make a sideways move transferring out Son. I don't think I'll stick with Mount either, but I might need to prioritise Abraham and the bench before next gameweek.

Made the transfer as if I waited I would have been priced out of it, knowing how Jose sets his team up I can see some good Deli Ali Points from him playing behind the striker. And KDB v Mount no contest
    My current new squad is...
    Ryan
    TAA, Soyuncu, Lundstrum
    KDB, Martial, Deli Ali, Salah
    Jiminez, Vardy, Abraham

Bench...
    Button, Tomori, Kelly, Cantwell.

Heading into the Christmas period much happier with that team
  • edited November 2019 Posts: 17,294

Made the transfer as if I waited I would have been priced out of it, knowing how Jose sets his team up I can see some good Deli Ali Points from him playing behind the striker. And KDB v Mount no contest

That was quick! Haven't checked how likely it is certain players will go up in price, but if I can, I'll wait as long as possible before making any moves.
    Ryan
    TAA, Soyuncu, Lundstrum
    Jiminez, Vardy, Abraham

Bench...

Looking very strong that team! Much better than mine (the bench particularly).

That was quick! Haven't checked how likely it is certain players will go up in price, but if I can, I'll wait as long as possible before making any moves.
    Ryan
    TAA, Soyuncu, Lundstrum
    Jiminez, Vardy, Abraham

Bench...

Yeah with rotation likely over Christmas and how current squads are my bench not including Button are starters in there teams currently
    I am concerned about Salah

Ryan
    TAA, Soyuncu, Lundstrum
    Jiminez, Vardy, Abraham

Bench...

Yeah with rotation and how current squads are my bench not including Button are starters in there teams currently
    I am concerned about Salah

Going into this period with a strong bench is an advantage. I hope I can get away with doing so slowly, not having to take too many hits.

Any news why he didn't play the full 90 mins? Rested with the upcoming games in mind?