The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Yeah no more transfers this week, Jota will be upgraded after this GW, I am considering bringing Hazard in for the Blank which I said I would not do

Seems like good moves on paper. Even though Hazard hasn't exactly been scoring for fun lately, he's at least a guaranteed starter in a team that doesn't blank.
    Aubameyang on the bench for Arsenal. Already regretting not taking him out for a hit.
    Here are the gameweek 29 captaincy picks! Agüero and Pogba are the go-to options for many this week, with Salah making a good pick against Everton in the derby. Aubameyang, Mané and Sterling makes the rest of the captains for our league this round.
    Agüero: 3
    Pogba: 3
    Salah: 2
    Aubameyang: 1
    Mané: 1
    Sterling: 1
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Ramsey + Lacazette assist give Arsenal the opening goal!
    What a frustrating match! From an FPL perspective I get punished by only not transferring Auba out for a hit. LOL!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Jota + Jimenez assist at 16th minute.
    Jimenez + Jota assist at 19th minute.
    Wolves 2-0.

Big points coming on fantasy!
    Jota + Jimenez assist at 16th minute.
    Jimenez + Jota assist at 19th minute.
    Wolves 2-0.

Big points coming on fantasy!

Good player combo this gameweek!
    Pogba with a penalty miss and yellow card. Not good for many Fantasy teams…
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    My captain got - 2 :)) I changed from Jota to Pogba at the last minute :))

Just glad United won today that's the important thing with other teams dropping points

Just glad United won today that's the important thing with other teams dropping points

Now that's bad luck! A gameweek for the differentials it seems!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

I got it into my head that one of the Wolves strikers may get rested so I played it safe and went with Pogba.
    edited March 2019 Posts: 23,376
    I have both Jota and Jimenez so hopefully will get bonus points, the rest of my team did nothing, Liverpool trio need to bail me out gr
  • edited March 2019 Posts: 17,293

I got it into my head that one of the Wolves strikers may get rested so I played it safe and went with Pogba.

It makes sense though. You'd imagine Pogba to deliver against Soton.
    Having both Pogba and Aubameyang means I've lost out on plenty of potential points today as well (bringing in Sterling didn't help either). Will most likely be looking at GW31 now, and take a hit before next deadline.
    I have both Jota and Jimenez so hopefully will get bonus points

At the moment Jiménez and Jota looks to be on 3 and 2 bonus points!
    None of the premium players really delivered today at first glance, on nights so missed all the drama as just woke up. Anyone who took a punt on Lukaku though...
    Declan Rice who never did anything for me so just sold him has scored :)) unbelievavle
    United 3 points behind Spurs now... Ole has done way beyond what I was expecting
    None of the premium players really delivered today at first glance, on nights so missed all the drama as just woke up. Anyone who took a punt on Lukaku though...

Don't think the average gameweek score will be that big given the highly owned players that didn't score.
    Declan Rice who never did anything for me so just sold him has scored :)) unbelievavle

Can't make it up! I'm sure whoever I transfer out next will score too.

Don't think the average gameweek score will be that big given the highly owned players that didn't score.

I swapped Rice for David Luiz watch Luiz get sent off tomorrow

David Luiz is one I'm considering as well, so for FPL reasons I hope he doesn't.

David Luiz is one I'm considering as well, so for FPL reasons I hope he doesn't.

I was going to bring in Luiz at some point I decided to do it early for the blank

I was going to bring in Luiz at some point I decided to do it early for the blank

With Fulham tomorrow you might get a good score already!

Struggling with blank gameweek options. So many players to consider, in both defence, midfield and up front.

Struggling with blank gameweek options. So many players to consider, in both defence, midfield and up front.

I am resigned to possibly only having 8 players for the Blank though my team will be decent for GW32

I am resigned to possibly only having 8 players for the Blank though my team will be decent for GW32

I think you can safely get away with 8 blank gameweek players. Many will be in the same situation, and there's only Liverpool and Chelsea of the big teams playing.

Aiming at 10 players myself, as 11 would involve hits (which I might do, of course).

I'll see how Chelsea do tomorrow as to whether I bring in Hazard or possibly Higuaín
    Looking at both Hazard and Higuaín for the blanks. I think I read somewhere that Sarri hinted at rotating a bit for this fixture, but that might not have any impact on Hazard or Higuaín's playing time.
    Just checked Rice score he is currently on 12 points, he gave me nothing for weeks and weeks, this game is cruel :))
    Just checked Rice score he is currently on 12 points, he gave me nothing for weeks and weeks, this game is cruel :))

Indeed! You'll get those gameweeks now and then when you miss out on a big haul from a player you've benched or transferred out. Frustrating for sure!

Indeed! You'll get those gameweeks now and then when you miss out on a big haul from a player you've benched or transferred out. Frustrating for sure!

Easily dropped 30 points in the last three GW or so because of those things. It's down to blind luck or bad luck

Easily dropped 30 points in the last three GW or so because of those things. It's down to blind luck or bad luck

That's just the way things go sometimes. Luck (or lack of it) is definitely a major factor in FPL. The best thing you can do is plan as well as you can and find players that are likely to get good scores!
    This has been a bad week for everyone in our min-league.