The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• edited December 2018 Posts: 17,291
    Gameweek 16 captaincy picks are:
    Aubameyang: 7
    Kane: 2
    Hazard: 1
    Sterling: 1

Sterling is on the City bench, but he can always come on to punish Everton. Kane an obvious captaincy option this gameweek, while Aubameyang might be a good differential against Soton.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2018 Posts: 23,369
    Sterling is gone after today for me that's three games in a row of not starting I think

I picked Kane over Sterling
    Sterling is gone after today for me that's three games in a row of not starting I think

Him being rotated now means he's likely to get a run of games at some point. A bit worried Sané will be the one on the bench going forward.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Him being rotated now means he's likely to get a run of games at some point. A bit worried Sané will be the one on the bench going forward.

I think Sane excellent form will keep him the team or involved, I have both so one had to go to bring in a more certain starter, hope it pays off

I think Sane excellent form will keep him the team or involved, I have both so one had to go to bring in a more certain starter, hope it pays off

It might pay off, of course. You just need to be confident that whoever you decide to bring in is likely to match Sterling's points. Bringing Sterling back is only a transfer or two away, if needed. :-)

Edit: I think there's a cup round too midweek? Might be smart to wait and see who plays that game before deciding.
    Sane two assists so far in today's game

He's good with his assist delivery – both today and the season in general.

He's good with his assist delivery – both today and the season in general.

I need them as I have four players in this game assuming sterling comes on
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2018 Posts: 15,690
    Sterling scores the 3-1 !
    Sterling scored the 3-1 !

Get in! I am listening on digital radio a few seconds behind TV broadcast
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Wilson on bench, Fraser in starting XI for Bournemouth.
    Hopefully Wilson will come on and grab a goal
    Son benched, as expected. This gameweek will be a difficult one I think…
    Son benched, as expected. This gameweek will be a difficult one I think…

With so many games it's easy to lose two top players in any GW over Christmas
    Jimenez opens the score for Wolves versus Bournemouth!

Glad I brought him in this week, this game should have a few goals
    Just did my transfers (1 free + 1 extra): Wilson --> Jimenez and Martial --> Fraser. Hopefully I can outscore my cup opponent this game week by more than 4 points, otherwise I am eliminated!

Glad I brought him in this week, this game should have a few goals

Jiménez goal after 12 minutes!

Kane just is not delivering as Captain, I may opt to swap him for Aguero once fully fit
    Kane just is not delivering as Captain, I may opt to swap him for Aguero once fully fit

I'm staying away from TV and social media, living in the hope that he blanks today. Nervous non-owner right here!

I'm staying away from TV and social media, living in the hope that he blanks today. Nervous non-owner right here!

I think I am heading for another low scoring week, Spurs team has a few out which could benefit Burnley today
    Holebas has scored, I needed that
    My 2nd striker just scored - Rondon for Newcastle!
    Think I will take a double hit to shake my team up, another low scoring week on the horizon. I need to take drastic action
    Hands off u buggers Jimenez is my secret weapon !! Well he was haha
    Oh and @Torgeirtrap no I do mean 21 transfers AVAILABLE!! have a look at his stats !!
    Cardiff scored versus Watford - my opponent loses a clean sheet.

Edit: Cardiff scores again!
    Gr Cardiff scoring just robbed me of five points
    Spurs scored - Eriksen via Kane assist!
    Just saw 10 points from Kane, dissapointed as expected Spurs to do better though they are suffering injuries and played Barca away midweek no doubt had a influence on the game today.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Oh and @Torgeirtrap no I do mean 21 transfers AVAILABLE!! have a look at his stats !!

Jimenez has a good points average I should have got him sooner, hopefully my secret weapon will deliver for West Ham.
    barryt007 wrote: »

I don't get it; you have unlimited transfers in FPL (he's on 23 transfers now, after a -4 hit). Maybe the Sky game is different?
    Spurs scored - Eriksen via Kane assist!

giphy.gif

A 0-0 in that game would have been great…
    I thought you could only accumulate 2 free transfers?