The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Sterling gets his second Goal KDB assist

City should play with ten men every week
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,376
    Traoré goal
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 17,293
    Alli a doubt for the weekend, debating whether to make a transfer I am losing patience with a few of my team.

This complicates things. Ideally I'd want him for a while, but if he's out…

Traoré goal

This game certainly isn't boring!
    Alli a doubt for the weekend, debating whether to make a transfer I am losing patience with a few of my team.

Traoré goal

Tough half an hour ahead for City, this will definately put Pep Roulette into activation mode lol

I may need to trust my bench and not make a change, there is word that Vardy maybe rested also.
    KDB subbed which I am happy with, means he may escape Pep Roulette at the weekend.
    Jiminez goal I never should have sold him Gr
    2 - 2

Traoré goal

Tough half an hour ahead for City, this will definately put Pep Roulette into activation mode lol

I may need to trust my bench and not make a change, there is word that Vardy maybe rested also.

I'm worried about that Vardy rest. It might force me to make a transfer – either for a bench player or Alli. If only we knew which game he'll be rested!
    KDB subbed which I am happy with, means he may escape Pep Roulette at the weekend.

Hopefully!
    2 - 2

My Jiménez > Rashford move never paid off either. Wonder if I should just get Jiménez back. I'm worried he'll get rested at some point though.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Wolves 3-2 Man City.
    3-2, Doherty!
    3 - 2 title race over

Traoré goal

I'm worried about that Vardy rest. It might force me to make a transfer – either for a bench player or Alli. If only we knew which game he'll be rested!

Hopefully!
    2 - 2

My Jiménez > Rashford move never paid off either. Wonder if I should just get Jiménez back. I'm worried he'll get rested at some point though.

I should have kept Jiminez and got rid of Abraham, Abraham movement in the box v Southampton was very poor, if Jiminez did not have Liverpool next I would make the transfer now.
    3 - 2 title race over

Certainly. No way it will end differently now (or?).

Traoré goal

Hopefully!
    2 - 2

I should have kept Jiminez and got rid of Abraham, Abraham movement in the box v Southampton was very poor, if Jiminez did not have Liverpool next I would make the transfer now.

Abraham faces Arsenal next though. Should be goals there.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Wolves are the 2nd team to achieve a double-win against Guardiola. The first was Chelsea (Conte manager) during 2016-2017 season.
    I am wondering whether Pep will be at City next season
    Wolves are the 2nd team to achieve a double-win against Guardiola. The first was Chelsea (Conte manager) during 2016-2017 season.

Interesting!
    I am wondering whether Pep will be at City next season

I think he's done. He looks like he wants to move on too.
    3 - 2 title race over

Traoré goal

Hopefully!
    2 - 2

True Arsenal's defence struggles with crosses
    3 - 2 title race over

Traoré goal

Hopefully!
    2 - 2

True Arsenal's defence struggles with crosses

Arsenal's defence struggles with being there at all, to be honest…
    My team for gameweek #20:

Guaita
    Rico, Lundstram, Chilwell, Kelly
    Salah, De Bruyne, Martial
    Abraham, Vardy (C), Jimenez.
    My team for gameweek #20:

Guaita
    Rico, Lundstram, Chilwell, Kelly
    Salah, De Bruyne, Martial
    Abraham, Vardy (C), Jimenez.

Looking strong, @DaltonCraig007! Really want Jiménez back after last night's result…

Just a little reminder if anyone hasn't played the wildcard yet:
    Not sure about my team, I may make a transfer or two yet.
    GW24 double game week for Liverpool and West Ham

Did you make a transfer? I had to pop out and didn't come back in time to do anything! I think my captaincy was on Mané…

Did you make a transfer? I had to pop out and didn't come back in time to do anything! I think my captaincy was on Mané…

I made a transfer though wont reveal it yet as it was a gamble, I chose Salah as captain.

I made a transfer though wont reveal it yet as it was a gamble, I chose Salah as captain.

That's alright! Salah looks good for the armband this gameweek, I think. Mané on the other hand, I fear will be rested.
    Brighton scored already decent goal by Jahanbakhsh not sure I spelled that correctly, Maupay assist

I got rid of Vardy and brought Ings :-O
    Here are the gameweek 20 captaincy picks!
    Vardy: 4
    Salah: 4
    Mané: 3
    Kane: 2
    Sterling: 2
    van Dijk: 1
    Abraham: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Jiménez: 1

A varied group of captaincy picks this time around, and Vardy and Salah are the most captained players in our league – with four managers backing each of them. Good luck everyone!
    Brighton scored already decent goal by Jahanbakhsh not sure I spelled that correctly, Maupay assist

Had the finger on the transfer of Abraham > Maupay the minute before the deadline, but had too little time to decide…

Vardy to Ings is a bold move! It won't surprise me to see Vardy rested this weekend, but I didn't even think about transferring him out.

Had the finger on the transfer of Abraham > Maupay the minute before the deadline, but had too little time to decide…

Vardy to Ings is a bold move! It won't surprise me to see Vardy rested this weekend, but I didn't even think about transferring him out.

I have money in the bank so can get him back, I need differentials, just hope Vardy does not play.

I have money in the bank so can get him back, I need differentials, just hope Vardy does not play.

If so, then I think it might be a clever move – especially if it turns out he doesn't feature today!

I'm relying on my bench for cover if he (and others) doesn't play…

If so, then I think it might be a clever move – especially if it turns out he doesn't feature today!

I'm relying on my bench for cover if he (and others) doesn't play…

Alli is a doubt though I think with other suspensions he will play even if patched up.

Last Christmas I had a bad run of results so don't want a repeat