The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 37 deadline: Sat 11 May 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

Brighton scored already decent goal by Jahanbakhsh not sure I spelled that correctly, Maupay assist

I got rid of Vardy and brought Ings :-O

Had the finger on the transfer of Abraham > Maupay the minute before the deadline, but had too little time to decide…

Vardy to Ings is a bold move! It won't surprise me to see Vardy rested this weekend, but I didn't even think about transferring him out.

I have money in the bank so can get him back, I need differentials, just hope Vardy does not play.

If so, then I think it might be a clever move – especially if it turns out he doesn't feature today!

I'm relying on my bench for cover if he (and others) doesn't play…

Alli is a doubt though I think with other suspensions he will play even if patched up.

Last Christmas I had a bad run of results so don't want a repeat

I think they'll do everything to get him fit to play, but we'll see. If he plays, he might get something from that game.

I can't remember how I did last Christmas, but I don't think I ever did anything better than getting scores somewhere around the average. This period is difficult to get right though; there will be surprise rotations, injuries, etc.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Brighton won 2 - 0, I will take that Ryan clean sheet. Bournemouth not great it may be wise to back defences who play them in upcoming fixtures.
    Brighton won 2 - 0, I will take that Ryan clean sheet. Bournemouth not great it may be wise to back defences who play them in upcoming fixtures.

Didn't play him, but I might have to look at Rico replacements. Bournemouth are not looking solid.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Jesse Lingard has had 0 goals and 0 assists in 2019. Today is United's last game of the year, will Lingard finally get either one of those before 2020? His last PL goal was on 22nd December 2018, and his last PL assist was on 26th December 2018.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Here are the gameweek 20 captaincy picks!
    Vardy: 4
    Salah: 4
    Mané: 3
    Kane: 2
    Sterling: 2
    van Dijk: 1
    Abraham: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Jiménez: 1

A varied group of captaincy picks this time around, and Vardy and Salah are the most captained players in our league – with four managers backing each of them. Good luck everyone!

To the 4 who captained Vardy - your captain will be your Vice-captain. Vardy is not in starting XI or in the substitutions for Leicester vs West Ham.
    Here are the gameweek 20 captaincy picks!
    Vardy: 4
    Salah: 4
    Mané: 3
    Kane: 2
    Sterling: 2
    van Dijk: 1
    Abraham: 1
    Aubameyang: 1
    Jiménez: 1

A varied group of captaincy picks this time around, and Vardy and Salah are the most captained players in our league – with four managers backing each of them. Good luck everyone!

To the 4 who captained Vardy - your captain will be your Vice-captain. Vardy is not in starting XI or in the substitutions for Leicester vs West Ham.

What a rotation nightmare that Leicester team is this gameweek!
    Norwich 1-0 Spurs.
    Norwich 1-0 Spurs.

COME ON NORWICH!!
    edited December 2019 Posts: 15,692
    @Torgeirtrap Your wish is granted:

Norwich 2-0 Spurs.

EDIT: VAR ruled it offside. Back to 1-0.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,457
    Ings got me a few points so not bad in the end, I see Vardy is not in the match day squad

Cantwell and Soyuncu both rested hmm, my bench will be tested

Norwich 2-0 Spurs.

Damn!
    Ings got me a few points so not bad in the end, I see Vardy is not in the match day squad

Not owning Ings will hurt overall rank this weekend…

Norwich 2-0 Spurs.

Damn!

Not owning Ings will hurt overall rank this weekend…

Fell asleep after I had my lunch just put Spurs game on, need an Alli goal. Just checking on PC to see if Ings got bonus

Edited: 3 bonus for Ings nice
    Eriksen goal, good free kick

Alli scored though looks offside
    Norwich 2-1 Spurs.
    Norwich 2-1 Spurs.

Own goal Pukki assist? Maybe not
    Rashford and Martial starting thankfully though Pogba not even in the match day squad hmm
    Penalty to Spurs, VAR checking

Goal by Kane

Goal by Kane

Damn! So close to a much needed win for Norwich!
    Martial opens the score for Man United.

Goal by Kane

Interesting just on livefpl.net they show you how far off top 10K you are, it appears to be a new feature. I am 58 points of top 10K currently
    Martial goal get in

Goal by Kane

Interesting just on livefpl.net they show you how far off top 10K you are, it appears to be a new feature. I am 58 points of top 10K currently

66 here at the moment. Looking at a big red arrow this gameweek.

Goal by Kane

53 now for me after the Martial goal, way too many players who can get points tomorrow so early days this GW.
    I am so tired of VAR being overused in all games. It is killing it! Well done lads on a hard fought point against Spurs.
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I am so tired of VAR being overused in all games. It is killing it! Well done lads on a hard fought point against Spurs.

It certainly disrupts the flow and enjoyment of the game. Good point for Norwich

Goal by Kane

53 now for me after the Martial goal, way too many players who can get points tomorrow so early days this GW.

Several games to go, but only half a team left to play for me. It will all depend on Mané (C) now, I think.

Goal by Kane

Several games to go, but only half a team left to play for me. It will all depend on Mané (C) now, I think.

I think this could be a low points GW, Captain pick will be vital. I have six players left assuming the players start.
    Manuel Pellegrini has been sacked by West Ham with immediate effect.
    Rashford goal with 3 bonus points, I will take that thank you
    Manuel Pellegrini has been sacked by West Ham with immediate effect.

Moyes was being linked with West Ham earlier today

As things stand I am 91'000 in the world which is my best ranking in the one and a half seasons I have played

United one point off top four now