The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Regardless of whatever the end result will be today, you got to give credit to the work Graham Potter is doing with Brighton. He did an incredible job with Östersunds FK in Sweden, so I'm not surprised.

Indeed credit to Brighton, though watching Spurs is all too familiar as a United fan
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Kane goal at second attempt dam
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 17,293

Damn; plenty of people no doubt captained Kane this gameweek. Potential red arrow this.

Regardless of whatever the end result will be today, you got to give credit to the work Graham Potter is doing with Brighton. He did an incredible job with Östersunds FK in Sweden, so I'm not surprised.

Indeed credit to Brighton, though watching Spurs is all too familiar as a United fan

Sp*rs are not impressive, that's for sure. Feels like a 1-1 game (which it still is when I write this).
    Cracking goal by Alli I will take that

I have Alli, but boooooo…Need Brighton to make it 2-2 now.

Damn; plenty of people no doubt captained Kane this gameweek. Potential red arrow this.

Sp*rs are not impressive, that's for sure. Feels like a 1-1 game (which it still is when I write this).

If Spurs find Alli more often he will finish, Kane drops deep far too often

Did you swap Son for Alli?

If Spurs find Alli more often he will finish, Kane drops deep far too often

Indeed. even though Kane scored in this match, his positioning makes it easy to go for cheaper options instead.

Did you swap Son for Alli?

Yep. Considered a hit as well to sort out a few issues, but only went through with the Son > Alli transfer.
    Spurs midfielders dropping like fly's, Sissoko acting up
    I think Kane forgets he has no pace lol
    As things stand Alli on 1 bonus point
    As things stand Alli on 1 bonus point

Hope he gets one. Every point counts!
    I think I will watch Chelsea v Southampton and Sheffield United v Watford and Bournemouth v Arsenal
    Ozil back in the team for Arsenal
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,376
    Ings benched he he a few YouTube managers have him
    Ings benched he he a few YouTube managers have him

I considered bringing him in, but fixtures aren't that great, so I decided to not go through with it. I will watch the Bournemouth-Arsenal game; my internet connection isn't at it's best right now, so I might have to limit myself to only the one game.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited December 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Southampton 1-0 Chelsea.

Edit:

Bournemouth 1-0 Arsenal.
    Here we go again…
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Watford 1-0 Sheffield.

2 cleansheets gone. :-(
    Watford 1-0 Sheffield.

2 cleansheets gone. :-(

Ouch!
    Aubameyang equalizes for Arsenal!

Edit:

Soton 2-0 Chelsea.
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,376
    Recovering from Boxing day, overjoyed by United's trio of attackers though brought back to earth by TAA haul, that hurt a lot. Now do I panic and try to get TAA back now that's the question.

Edited: Scott McTominay: Man Utd midfielder injured in Newcastle win
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/50921066
    Not good news for United and for potential owners of Pogba, it means Pogba is likely to play deep.
    Recovering from Boxing day, overjoyed by United's trio of attackers though brought back to earth by TAA haul, that hurt a lot. Now do I panic and try to get TAA back now that's the question.

Well, we can't expect TAA to get another haul like that. I think it depends on the rest of your team and other transfers you might have lined up. Sticking to the plan is usually a good thing.
    Not good news for United and for potential owners of Pogba, it means Pogba is likely to play deep.
    Will this affect Rashford's points potential in any way?

Well, we can't expect TAA to get another haul like that. I think it depends on the rest of your team and other transfers you might have lined up. Sticking to the plan is usually a good thing.

True TAA could also be rested in the next game or one after, that haul though was a rank climber. Though having Martial I did get a green arrow, hopefully KDB will deliver tonight.
    Rashford I am sticking with for now as Pogba will increase United's attacking chances it's just typical United losing a player as one returns, my expectation of United becoming more free scoring is tempered as Pogba will end up being a direct replacement for Scott. United need to get a number 10 in in January.

True TAA could also be rested in the next game or one after, that haul though was a rank climber. Though having Martial I did get a green arrow, hopefully KDB will deliver tonight.
    Rashford I am sticking with for now as Pogba will increase United's attacking chances it's just typical United losing a player as one returns, my expectation of United becoming more free scoring is tempered as Pogba will end up being a direct replacement for Scott. United need to get a number 10 in in January.

I expect TAA will be rested in one of the upcoming games too. I was sure he was going to start against Leicester, but in an easier fixture he might not play. The points he made last night certainly helped my overall rank; I was 70-something points behind the leader in another league I'm in, but I'm 34 points behind now (he doesn't own TAA).

If United see their goal opportunities limited with Pogba potentially playing deeper, I might need to replace Rashford. But it's not a transfer I want to prioritise.
    Ederson red-card at the 12th minute!
    Ederson red-card at the 12th minute!

And Sterling misses from the penalty spot twice then scores!
    City so far coping well with 10 men, I need a KDB 30 yard screamer.
    City so far coping well with 10 men, I need a KDB 30 yard screamer.

So do I!
    Alli a doubt for the weekend, debating whether to make a transfer I am losing patience with a few of my team.