The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 35 deadline: Sat 27 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Martial out injured I think a swap to Pulisic is on the cards for me
  • edited December 2019 Posts: 17,291
    KDB down injured, Silva assist I think
    Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

KDB seems ok he has got into some good positions, hopefully he will score before anyone else does as I suspect Pep will sub KDB when the result is in the bag

Very true. Hope Pope gets plenty of save points as well to make up for the conceded goal (or goals more likely).

Prior to last GW I did consider a Abraham to Jesus swap, his two goals and inevitable bonus points tonight are making me kick myself lol

It's difficult to predict these things!
    KDB subbed with 10 minutes to go

Not going well so far. Rico first sub with a clean sheet, Pope 1 points, Zaha 3 points, KDB 3 points…

True though I was also watching an FPL channel and one guy kept saying stay away from Jesus he wont do anything lol

This week because GW's re in quick succession I am less stressed than usual in FPL stress terms lol

I've seen a few of those this week. Guess some of those saying that regrets it now, Haha!

Definitely! You won't have so much time making decisions or going through with transfers. Rotation is to be expected though, so that's a worry.

I cant afford the swap now so hope Abraham makes a full recovery as he is still a great option and Key to Chelsea.

My bench is too good two weeks running Kelly on my bench got six points

I'm in two minds about Abraham; he's maybe the best option at that price, but on the other hand, downgrading him to a cheaper striker to play alongside Jiménez and Vardy would give me the opportunity to upgrade my midfield. I've in a way gone against that move with bringing in Zaha, but if Patrick van Aanholt is unavailable going forward with his injury in tonight's game, Zaha might see less of the ball (perhaps). I might consider taking him out for a hit I have a bad gameweek; I need to be more aggressive in the way I play going forward - probably taking the occasional hit. I've only taken two hits in total so far!

The one good thing about missing out on those points though, is the fact you have bench players that can deliver. That's a great advantage!

I took a hit this week to get in KDB and Alli in, I am slowly becoming more impulsive with signings though certain players have dropped off and I decided not to dwell to much and get rid. It may not always work out though last year I kept dud players way too long and had a much worse season than I am having now.

I think I'm in that situation now, keeping players for too long. Of course, when I get around to actually move them on, they start delivering points…

If I had downgraded Abraham once it was clear he would miss one game at least, I would be one step ahead from where I am now as far as transfers goes.

Going forward I'm a bit unsure what moves I will be making. It's tempting to get a goalkeeper with good fixtures, and the midfield is an issue. I might need to consider a few punts to see if that can have a positive effect on the overall ranking.

I am trying to focus on form rather than status, for example Sterling does not look as sharp as he was early season from tonight's game, short term I am glad I sold him, plus his price was dropping. If Salah does nothing in the next few weeks I will switch to Mane, I am concerned the ankle injury will be a season long issue.

Form is key, and value for the price just as much. Right now you have cheaper options delivering more points pr. million than Salah and Sterling does, and that will be a factor for many when it comes to transfers.

Again?! Is it a short-term injury or long-term one?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

KDB seems ok he has got into some good positions, hopefully he will score before anyone else does as I suspect Pep will sub KDB when the result is in the bag

Very true. Hope Pope gets plenty of save points as well to make up for the conceded goal (or goals more likely).

Prior to last GW I did consider a Abraham to Jesus swap, his two goals and inevitable bonus points tonight are making me kick myself lol

Not going well so far. Rico first sub with a clean sheet, Pope 1 points, Zaha 3 points, KDB 3 points…

True though I was also watching an FPL channel and one guy kept saying stay away from Jesus he wont do anything lol

This week because GW's re in quick succession I am less stressed than usual in FPL stress terms lol

I've seen a few of those this week. Guess some of those saying that regrets it now, Haha!

Definitely! You won't have so much time making decisions or going through with transfers. Rotation is to be expected though, so that's a worry.

I cant afford the swap now so hope Abraham makes a full recovery as he is still a great option and Key to Chelsea.

I'm in two minds about Abraham; he's maybe the best option at that price, but on the other hand, downgrading him to a cheaper striker to play alongside Jiménez and Vardy would give me the opportunity to upgrade my midfield. I've in a way gone against that move with bringing in Zaha, but if Patrick van Aanholt is unavailable going forward with his injury in tonight's game, Zaha might see less of the ball (perhaps). I might consider taking him out for a hit I have a bad gameweek; I need to be more aggressive in the way I play going forward - probably taking the occasional hit. I've only taken two hits in total so far!

The one good thing about missing out on those points though, is the fact you have bench players that can deliver. That's a great advantage!

I took a hit this week to get in KDB and Alli in, I am slowly becoming more impulsive with signings though certain players have dropped off and I decided not to dwell to much and get rid. It may not always work out though last year I kept dud players way too long and had a much worse season than I am having now.

I think I'm in that situation now, keeping players for too long. Of course, when I get around to actually move them on, they start delivering points…

If I had downgraded Abraham once it was clear he would miss one game at least, I would be one step ahead from where I am now as far as transfers goes.

Going forward I'm a bit unsure what moves I will be making. It's tempting to get a goalkeeper with good fixtures, and the midfield is an issue. I might need to consider a few punts to see if that can have a positive effect on the overall ranking.

I am trying to focus on form rather than status, for example Sterling does not look as sharp as he was early season from tonight's game, short term I am glad I sold him, plus his price was dropping. If Salah does nothing in the next few weeks I will switch to Mane, I am concerned the ankle injury will be a season long issue.

Form is key, and value for the price just as much. Right now you have cheaper options delivering more points pr. million than Salah and Sterling does, and that will be a factor for many when it comes to transfers.

Not sure you never know with Martial, though he gets injured too often

Abraham starts
    Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

Abraham starts

He does seem to be injury-prone, that's for sure.

There goes my chance of Rico points. In another league I'm competing in, several of my rivals will get Rico on from the bench. One even gets Rico AND Kelly – his second and third sub!
    Rashford goal United are up for this game
    Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

Abraham starts

There goes my chance of Rico points. In another league I'm competing in, several of my rivals will get Rico on from the bench. One even gets Rico AND Kelly – his second and third sub!

Lets hope Abraham scores, watching the Chelsea game as well as the United game

Did consider bringing in Rashford for Abraham, although I didn't fancy him doing much in this fixture. Was wrong about that!
    Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

Abraham starts

Definitely! Having kept him, we need something in return!

Did consider bringing in Rashford for Abraham, although I didn't fancy him doing much in this fixture. Was wrong about that!
    Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

Abraham starts

Rashford almost scored from a free kick, from game to game its difficult this seasons as most teams are evenly matched or inconsistent. United I am angry with as they should be playing this attacking most weeks, Ole tactics are often way to negative. Ole maybe thinking a win here will save his job for now

Abraham has had a few touches in the box though ball has just bounced off him, does not look sharp. Tomori did not start for Chelsea in the end

God Greenwood almost scored, come on United
    Abraham goal get in
    Rashford just hit the cross bar from range, he is doing a good impression of Ronaldo

Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

Abraham starts

Rashford almost scored from a free kick, from game to game its difficult this seasons as most teams are evenly matched or inconsistent. United I am angry with as they should be playing this attacking most weeks, Ole tactics are often way to negative. Ole maybe thinking a win here will save his job for now

Abraham has had a few touches in the box though ball has just bounced off him, does not look sharp. Tomori did not start for Chelsea in the end

Wouldn't surprise me if Ole hoes all out just for that reason.
    Abraham goal get in

Wohoo!
    Rashford just hit the cross bar from range, he is doing a good impression of Ronaldo

He'll probably get another goal if not several tonight, playing like that!

Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

Abraham starts

Abraham goal get in

Wohoo!

Man United could be 4 or 5 up, Spurs are nowhere hope United don't pay for not captilizing

Jesus goal

Hope KDB will be fine!

Abraham starts

Abraham goal get in

Wohoo!

Man United could be 4 or 5 up, Spurs are nowhere hope United don't pay for not captilizing

Did Mou forget to park the bus?
    edited December 2019 Posts: 23,369
    Alli just scored a brilliant goal... gone to VAR

goal stands good for FPL not for United, leading up to the goal the defense really should have cleared the ball better
    Alli just scored a brilliant goal

Damn, should've taken that hit to bring in Alli instead of a free transfer for Zaha…

Damn, should've taken that hit to bring in Alli instead of a free transfer for Zaha…

Yeah thats me taking a punt on a form player paid off today

Yeah thats me taking a punt on a form player paid off today

Well done on that move!

Damnit, Vardy (C) yellow card…
    Salah on the bench for Liverpool gr
    Vardy and Soyuncu both got yellow cards gr
    Chelsea consceded again

Origi goal Mane assist dam
    If Salah stays on bench and Tomori does not get game time I will get Kelly's 6 points [-O<
    Vardy and Soyuncu both got yellow cards gr

Not going well points wise tonight…
    Chelsea consceded again

Origi goal Mane assist dam

Mané assist. I'll take that!
    If Salah stays on bench and Tomori does not get game time I will get Kelly's 6 points [-O<

Can't see why Lampard would want to put on a defender at 1-1. If Salah don't get game time, you will probably get those six points off the bench!
    Shaqiri goal, Mané assist. Should've captained Mané!
    Shaquiri goal Mane assist, right Salah is out

United got a penalty
    Damn, Mount scores. Should've kept him one more week…
    Rashford scores

I swapped Mount for Alli
    Everton goal clean sheet gone, poor GW on the cards
    Rashford scores

I swapped Mount for Alli
    Many went with Rashford when they sold Abraham. Not good as a Rashford non-owner.

Mount got a yellow early in the game I think. Alli might outscore him still.
    Everton goal clean sheet gone, poor GW on the cards

Typical…
    Abraham assist
    I may make three transfers to get Rashford Mane and Bernard Silva