Best Actor To Ever Appear in a Bond film.

1235»

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Gert frobe deserves a mention as well. Amazing actor with an increadable range.

True. Joseph Wiseman also comes to mind. I think he could have had an even greater film career had he wanted to
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    jobo wrote: »

True. Joseph Wiseman also comes to mind. I think he could have had an even greater film career had he wanted to

Yep, deserves it as well
    I love Walken. He's one of my favorite actors, but he's kind of become his own brand and every role he does he's Walken and not a character necessarily. For a while he was appearing in every other film it seemed and his last solid acting role was his Oscar-nominated turn in Catch Me If You Can 18 years ago.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    latest?cb=20081105060903

But she is getting some competition now.
    Ana-de-Armas-magazines.jpg

Dalton and Connery were the very best actors to play Bond. Particularly Dalton, I really appreciate his seriousness in taking on the role, his desire to bring it all back to the Fleming roots. I’ve heard constantly from great actors in interviews that preparation for a part is very important, and for Dalton it payed big dividends.

As for everyone else, well:

Dame Diana Rigg
    Dame Judi Dench
    Christopher Lee
    Robert Shaw
    Javier Bardem
    John Rhys-Davies
    Ralph Fiennes
    Christoph Waltz
    Donald Pleasance
    Telly Savales

Dalton and Rigg are two actors whom I really feel bad about not seeing them in more things and so I will remedy that very soon.

An excellent list.
    I don't believe I can pinpoint just one actor as the best ever to appear in a Bond film. Christopher Lee is my all time favorite, though.