Vth Convention of Archivo 007 in Madrid

ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
in Fan Creations Posts: 2,538
Last weekend we held the Vth Convention of Archivo 007 in Madrid.

The event was dedicated to the memory of Sir Roger Moore.

cartel_VConvencion_lq.jpg

Almost 40 James Bond fans had a great time with contests, conferences, prizes and great conversations!

Our opening video by David Acín:

A real special conference hall:

CJ3n1Kl.jpg

hXqbm0B.jpg

Some of the presents for the assistants:

fOKGsII.jpg

3nDu16e.jpg

Did you see this? ;)

09lLTI3.jpg

Action!

clOPZwz.jpg

Family photo:

aEnpzGR.jpg

Really great! If you have a chance, don't miss it next year! We will be back! ;)

(I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, mods. Feel free to move it. No spam intended)

Comments

• bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2017 Posts: 23,883
    Very nice @ggl007 . You chaps don't mess about. I'd love to get my hands on that Eva Green autographed photo, and some of the other memorabilia too!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Thanks, @bondjames! See you next year ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Great convention @ggl007, it'll be a pleasure to join you one day.
    Great convention @ggl007, it'll be a pleasure to join you one day.

Thanks, amigo @marketto007!

I really believe that we'll manage to meet sometime! The World is not enough for Bond fans!
  • mattjoesmattjoes Kicking: Impossible
    Great to see you guys have a well-developed Bond community over there. Love the Roger Forever t-shirts!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Great stuff, @ggl007, and nice to see you and others keeping the Bond fever alive (while paying respects to Roger). That's the dream for me: to meet with a large group of passionate fans who know and love the films as much as me.
    Thanks, @mattjoes and @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

I grew up in the 80s-90s being a very lonely Bond Fan in Spain. It's a really amazing experience get to know people like you that love the Bond books and films.

Dreams may come true, @0Brady ;) See you next year?? :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Thanks, @mattjoes and @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7

I grew up in the 80s-90s being a very lonely Bond Fan in Spain. It's a really amazing experience get to know people like you that love the Bond books and films.

Dreams may come true, @0Brady ;) See you next year?? :)

@ggl007, I'm a lowly (and relatively poor) 23 year old, so at this point heavy travel for meet-ups isn't possible, but of course I'd never rule it out for the future when I've got a career wrestled down and some disposal income to spend. There's plenty of Bond fans worldwide I'd love to meet, including on the east and west coats of my own United States, so it's something I'd love to do. Especially when I know so many members here like I've already met them.
    edited September 2017 Posts: 2,538
    By the way, here is the music used in the presentation video: Search: 2CELLOS & LANG LANG Live and Let Die

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=6UMla4zYpoc
  • 5815892458158924 Valencia (Spain)
    This is the summary of our fifth Convention