(POLL) 1,400th Discussion! - Which PAST Bond would you pick to film one more movie?

13»

Comments

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Virage wrote:
    George Lazenby.

SO WE COULD HAVE A PROPER FOLLOW UP TO OHMSS!!

This.
    Brosnan all the way! I take the opinion of some here who have stated in the past that Everything or Nothing could have been one of those rare game-turned-movie hits as a 5th Brosnan entry. I certainly wouldn't mind seeing that!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Can we vote for a minus film? Or four...
  • edited April 2014 Posts: 6,396
    Can we vote for a minus film? Or four...
    :))
  • Not one vote for David Niven? You are scum.

I know. But i also didnt voted for Barry Nelson.. :)

But Brosnan got two votes. I rest my case...

Your case is a very battered, antiquated, outdated, shabby and rather worthless piece of junk these days, dear @Thunderfinger. We know that because you trot it out so often to display to all of us. :D

If I could vote for two who deserved another film, it would be Dalton and Brosnan. I really enjoy Brosnan as Bond and I wanted him to finish on a better film than DAD. Anything like his first 3 would have been fine, and a more fitting end to his era.

[url="http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/profile/1652/4EverBonded "]@4EverBonded [/url] Yeah its a shame to do this job for years and finish it with that bloody piece of work - after all its not really his fault, but i am wondering why nobody stopped Lee Tamahori doing this crap. Dont understand me wrong, it got some nice scenes in it - but the hole Jinx, invisible Car, mega laser, missed reference opportunities Thing is not very good.
    Bad.
    The worst.

But i think this disscussion would be (in) another thread to die ;)
    Brosnan! Dalton had enough.

Brosnan had two times the films Dalton had!