The "HOT or NOT" Music Singles Topic!

2»

Comments

edited August 2017 Posts: 1,575
    Lloyd - Dedication To My Ex (Miss That) (Explicit) ft. Lil Wayne, André 3000
    https://youtu.be/CrQAdM581Pk?t=9

Are we finished with the last one?
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    I don't know. What does Gustav say?
    no please. Let's vote one YouTube movie at a time. Let;s first finalize the Henry Mancini movie theme...

I say "NOT". Not really my style.
    What happened? :)
    It's 2-2 in a very slow game
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Not from me too then
    Ahem. 2-3 for the nots!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Ahem. 2-3 for the nots!

All right, I posted the last one, so maybe someone else will give it a go? Gustav is dead, so first one to the mill...
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 3,336
    I will have a go.

Here it is from the actual scene in the movie

Hot. Love film scores.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Does nothing for me. not.
    Not, but the film looks pretty good.
  • edited January 2018 Posts: 6,844
    Desplat is legit. I have his Godzilla and Grand Budapest Hotel in my collection. He can compose successfully in diverse genres and styles.

Dario Marianelli also is talented. I like the string part of this elegy, but the chanting doesn't work so well for me. I'll refrain from labeling this either hot or not. Without the chanting, I'd give it a hot.
    Yeah, the choir ruins it.
    Desplat is legit. I have his Godzilla and Grand Budapest Hotel in my collection. He can compose successfully in diverse genres and styles. I like the string part of this elegy, but the chanting doesn't work so well for me. I'll refrain from labeling this either hot or not. Without the chanting, I'd give it a hot.

The score is not done by Desplat, but Dario Marianelli.
  • Desplat is legit. I have his Godzilla and Grand Budapest Hotel in my collection. He can compose successfully in diverse genres and styles. I like the string part of this elegy, but the chanting doesn't work so well for me. I'll refrain from labeling this either hot or not. Without the chanting, I'd give it a hot.

The score is not done by Desplat, but Dario Marianelli.

My bad! Double Ds and all. I do the same thing with John Ottman and John Powell all the time. Fixed above. ;)
    So it loses 2-1.