Craig's wife is the Bourne girl

edited November 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 21
Anyone else find it pretty funny how Daniel Craig's wife is going to be the leading lady in the Bourne Legacy. Bonds real life girl is going to be the new Bourne girl LOL

<b><font color=darkblue>Moved from News to General /Disco</font></b>

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    It'll give them something to argue about. Oh, wait- they're married. I can imagine Craig sleeping on the couch, and muttering angrily to himself "Bond is MUCH better than Bourne..." ;-)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    It'll give them something to argue about. Oh, wait- they're married. I can imagine Craig sleeping on the couch, and muttering angrily to himself "Bond is MUCH better than Bourne..." ;-)
    :-))
    Well Bond is bound to give the Bourne lady a jolly good rogering more often than Bourne gets to. ANd he takes her home at the end of the day. So that is a match he has already won. ;-)
    Craig's wife is the girl from the Mummy.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Lol jolearon, you are so late to the party.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,929
    Let's hope her involvement with Bourne doesn't rub off on Craig. ;-)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Ironic.
  • whats even more ironic is that its the BOURNE legacy and the character of jason bourne probably won't even make an appearence. They should've named it after what ever the new guys name is.

on topic, i can totally see the two of them arguing over this :)
    This is interesting on how the two movies are being released very close together. Now if it was an ACTUAL Jason Bourne movie with Matt Damon...it would mean a lot more
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Craig's wife is the girl from the Mummy.
    I really liked The Mummy; Rachel was great in it.

Also, I too wonder how this new "Bourne" film will be, without Matt. Hmmm. At least it has Rachel - that is a plus, I think.