Bond Spoofs. Alternate Endings, Re-Mixed Versions, and more!

2»

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited December 2011 Posts: 13,936
    @jolearon Lol got tears rolling down my face! :)) Dunno how I overlooked that one.
    thx!
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 51
    Here is a few =)

The Spy Who Loved Me - Alternate Ending # 1

Diamonds Are Forever - How it should have ended!

The majestys world is not enough for the spy who loved me!

Trolling Scaramanga

Bond V.S. Bond - Just a ride

The Spy Who Loved Me - Alternate Ending # 2

Moonraker - Alternate ending

The Spy Who Loved Me - Deleted scene

Never Say Never Again - Alternate ending

Strombergs Revenge

@JMY yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!

Trolling Scaramanga was one of my favorites hahaha
  • jolearon wrote:

I don't get that one. Am I naff?
  • Hahaha "Never Say Never Again - Alternate ending " was great. :D
  • jolearon wrote:

I don't get that one. Am I naff?

Have you ever heard of trollface or the Trololo song?
  • edited December 2011 Posts: 4,762
    @jolearon: Awesome Q show! Reminds me of all those old shows I'd see at my grandmother's house when I was little.
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 645

^ Haha brilliant Jolearon. It takes a creative mind to piece those films together, but it was seamless! The F* the police and then shooting at Craig was hilarious.
    This ones not a comedy, but I recut a trailer of my own for the Barry Nelson version of Casio Royale. As I watched some of the others were quite boring, I tried to liven it up. Enjoy!
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 5,745

EDIT: Changed the video a bit. Much better this time around. Deleted ALOT of the little jump cuts from the film, and added the amazing score by Giacchino. Thoughts?
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

OF COURSE I find some sloppy bits after its uploaded. But I'm learning! I love the soundtrack.

...That's very good "JWESTBROOK", well timed and fits great!!
    You are right about Micheal Giacchino terrific score for "The Incredibles", he really arrived with that score!! A film I must say that John Barry was all set to compose the score for, but left the project late on due to NOT wanting to do BOND all over again for Pixar and director Brad Bird, as that's what they wanted!!? So Giacchino got his chance and the tapes of what Barry had so far recorded, which Giacchino himself admits influenced him greatly, as we can all hear for ourselves in this wonderful score riddled with the flavour of the one and only John Barry!!!! ^:)^
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 5,745
    ^Thanks! I'm rendering a better version. Always have an OCD when it comes to video sound quality, so I went back and tweaked a few things. Even trying to edit out some of the shots the editing still is hard to get through :/ The most effective way to improve the editing for the chase I found was by taking out all the interior shots of the actors. They're unnecessary. We know Bond is driving, we don't need to see him turn the wheel to know the car is turning -_-

And I would have loved if Barry had done the score, but I love Giacchino almost as much :)

I'm confident people won't notice too much change, but I like the new version better. Edit my post when its up.
    Heres my new project, let me know what you think. (it's not your typical Bond fan video, and if you don't like techno, it may not be for you)

The Techno Bond Project is a compilation of all the films mashed together (Including Skyfall - 23 Bond Films) to create a new story with a killer score. The short film will feature several remixes from official albums and non-official fan works. Stay Tuned.
    hahahahaha
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 645
    del.