Actors who have shared screentime with more than one Bond?

2»

Comments

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    w2bond wrote: »
    NicNac wrote: »
    Actually, I may have found one, but it depends on whether anyone else has seen the film Cromwell starring Richard Harris. Timothy Dalton played Prince Rupert in that but I'm not sure if they shared screen time.

If they did then he has appeared with Sean Connery in The Molly Maguires, and Roger Moore in The Wild Geese, as well.

Here is an obscure one...

Adolfo Celi of Thunderball fame starred with George Lazenby in an Italian film called Who Saw Her Die? in 1972.

Good to get George on the list. ;)

@NicNac Heh well I already did. Walter Gotell as Morzeny/Gogol.

But that's too easy. Someone find a more obscure actor!

No, fairs fair. You win the virtual Christmas hamper, with a James Bond theme.

bondpbc.jpg :D
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    Ooooh thank you! All look fantastic!
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    I get the feeling we've covered this in a different thread. In any case... the DC connections are too obvious to ignore.

@tanaka mentioned the Lonsdale appearance with DC in Munich. There are others...

Sean Bean: GE with PB and Sharpe's Eagle with DC.
    Christopher Lee in TMWTGG with RM and The Golden Compass with DC (though they didn't share any scenes)
    Steven Berkoff in OP with RM and TGWTDT with DC. (Berkoff was also in the Tourist with TD)
    Gavin O'Herlihy in NSNA with SC and, like Bean, in Sharpe's Eagle with DC
    Albert Finney in Murder on the Orient Express with SC and SF with DC
    Ralph Fiennes in The Avengers with SC and in SF and SP with DC
    Nicholas Woodeson in The Russia House* with SC and in SF with DC (he was the psychologist)

There are more. But these are off the top of my head.

*If you have not seen The Russia House (and I would guess most of you have) it is a must-see from a Bond fan standpoint. It is the closest SC has gotten to playing against the Bond character--aging, alcoholic, now in love with Russia, and having to be coaxed into being a spy.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I can't remember if they shared screen time but Pierce Brosnan and Christopher Lee were in Death Train together.
    Murdock wrote: »
    I can't remember if they shared screen time but Pierce Brosnan and Christopher Lee were in Death Train together.

No they didn't. Love that movie by the way.

• NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Have we mentioned Michael Caine yet?
    Sean Connery - The Man Who Would Be King.
    Roger Moore - Bullseye
    Pierce Brosnan - The Fourrh Protocol.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    tanaka123 wrote: »
    NicNac wrote: »
    tanaka123 wrote: »

Diane Hartford - Girl Bond (Connery) dances with in Thunderball - 'You should have told me your wife was here' and also played the croupier in Bond's (Daniel Craig) poker game with Dimitrios where he wins the Aston Martin DB5

Really? I never knew that. Well spank me with a rolled up newspaper. I'm off to google some photographs.

Sorry she wasn't the croupier but the female player at the game.

I never knew this!!!

So I took a look. I must say: she had to be in her mid- to late-60s when filming CR and she looks damn good.
    Thanks @DaltonCraig007 @NicNac @tanaka123 @Mallory @fire_and_ice @TripAces @Murdock @Birdleson @Ludovico

I've added the connections to the OP, though I can't be sure whether all of them shared scenes
    Interesting!
  • Birdleson wrote: »
    Derek Lea - Brosnan (Renard crewman in TWINE) and Craig (Haines' Bodyguard/Special Branch Agent in QOS). Shared scenes with both.

Good catch! Now that you've mention it, I can perfectly picture Haines' bodyguard as one of the men on Renard's submarine.