Eurocom makes the case for 'Reloaded' against tough competition

2»

Comments

• doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Really, Agent007??? The British segments in both MW games imo are far superior to the American moments. Theyre more diverse and fun and better written. Black ops for me was a bs game. Thank God for bad company 2.
  • QsAssistantQsAssistant All those moments lost in time... like tears in rain
    As an American, I'm agreeing with doubleoego. In the first MW the Americans didn't really do much and we didn't get to know any of them. In MW 2 the Americans were better but still not much character developement. The Brits had a more emotional and character driven story, the Americans were just there to be badasses.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Well, I'm happy you all liked the Brit storylines in the games, I just didn't. They didn't appeal to me. I liked Black Ops because of the lengthy, far more character-driven story that keeps you guessing throughout the game until the revelation at the right point.

And, for Infinity Ward CODs, I don't look for a story, I look for the war material. Actually, it was the same for the Treyarch CODs until Black Ops, but now I'll be checking those out for the story.
  • edited November 2011 Posts: 2,107
    Black Ops is probably my favorite just for the reason it had a real character story and because it was a psychological cold war espionage thriller.

Although I don't complain about the rest of the games. They all have compelling single player campaigns with movie like moments. The reason Quantum of Solace, from one of the CoD developers, failed in my eyes because it didn't have those cinematic moments. A game based on a movie should have those in spades.

And, yeah, hooray for the brits.