who would want to see bond drive one of these

edited October 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 12,837
in the world of bond we have seen many wierd cars. the underwater car, the invisible car, and in TMWTGG there was a flying car driven by scaramanga. now, i think we should have another flying car, driven by bond.

http://designcrave.com/2009-07-20/parajet-skycar-v2-the-biofuel-powered-flying-car/

(i have more links but my computer wont let me open a new tab so I'll post them below)

imagine, bond infiltrates a military base and sets explosives, but is spotted and an alarm is raised. so he gets outside, jumps into his strange looking car and is pursued by villians. He crashes onto an empty, straight road and drives straight for it, opening the chute, the car begins to take of. bond flies away as the base explodes.

i found 2 main flying car designs and this seemed most practical and the coolest, the other just looked like a small plane

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited October 2011 Posts: 13,936
    I could definitely see this working. Alternatively, the chute and fan could be tucked inside the Aston. But yes, it is one of the weirder vehicles I could see in a Bond film.

By the way, I don't remember seeing Bond in an invisible car. I must have missed it. ;-)