Looking for a James Bond film expert/fan...I will pay for your knowledge

edited October 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 2
Hi,

I am a consultant for a HUGE company looking to do James Bond, Secret Agent themed marketing collateral. If there's anyone from this community who knows James Bond films inside and out who would be willing to help consult with me, let's have a chat. Must be willing to sign an NDA

Comments

• tqbtqb
    What company? And what james bond information would you need for a marketing thing? I feel like you might run into legal troubles with EON
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    No offense, but I don't believe you for some reason.
  • "If there's anyone from this community who knows James Bond films inside and out" or '"looking for a James Bond film expert"

Rather an odd thing to say on a James Bond forum page I thought @-)

It's like asking an animal doctor if they could do anything for a sick dog

This has a reek about it with no disrespect to the author, but suppose it was genuine just think of the cash we could collect with all our Bond knowledge, I'd take a fortnight in Bermuda if you'd be so kind $-)
    I feel like you might run into legal troubles with EON
    I call shenanigans - whoever agrees to it has to sign a non-disclosure agreement ...
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Please explain why you can't get all the facts free-of-charge with google?

"Well, it's obviously some sort of trap."
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    We need Admiral Ackbar to warn us away.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Will you pay us in gum?
  • HASEROTHASEROT has returned like the tedious inevitability of an unloved season---
    Please explain why you can't get all the facts free-of-charge with google?

"Well, it's obviously some sort of trap."
    is the bait a lektor decoder?
    @haserot

They use the girl as bait.
    @Kerim "Will you pay us in gum?"
    No, he will buy you a delicatessen, in stainless steal.
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    I'd settle for 2 million..all in in twenties, it's very heavy but dufficult to trace...
    yeah i am a huge fan....i blow hot air all day, everyday!
    Holler!
    First, I want to know more about this huge company. I just want a name.
    There are NO paranoid people on MI6. lets get that straigth. :-D
    Money isn't as valuable to our organization as knowing who to trust.
  • You guys are funny. Thanks for the responses. My favorite comment was SaintMark "There are NO paranoid people on MI6. lets get that straigth. "
    First, I want to know more about this huge company. I just want a name.
    Yes, well the first thing you should know about them is that they have people everywhere, right SaintMark?
    Maybe they didn't let you in on all of it, but, whatever you do know, tell me.
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    We need Admiral Ackbar to warn us away.
    LOL.
  • being really thick and willing to do anything for some cash, il do it.

ok, this is very important, meet me inside waterloo station at exactly 5:00 pm tommorow. when you get there you will brush past a man who will slip a phone into your pocket, i will ring you. you will verify that you are not being followed (if you lie I'll know) and drop any weapons you are carrying into a bin next to WH smiths (dont try n cheat me, again, I'll know). if you spot a man with an eyepatch and moobs despite not being fat then move into crowds. Sit on a bench next to a man with a handlebar moustache, he will get up and i will sit next to you. we will finish the deal there and i will get up and walk away. you will then make your way towards the exit quickly and quietly, and we'll go our seperate ways (psst, dont worry guys, im not stupid, i have snipers all over the place, he will be dead exactly 5 minutes after the deal is done)
  • Monsieur_AubergineMonsieur_Aubergine Top of the Eiffel Tower with a fly in my soup!
    I don't think I've bought anything from a WHSmiths for years! In fact, a quick poll.. Have you purchased anything from WHSmiths in the past 12 months?

Sorry I'm going horrendously off topic.

The guy with moobs could so actually be me, have we met? ...When I say moobs, mine are almost Dolly Parton standard so maybe I'm not the guy you were thinkin of.
    Just for the record I am not a TS by the way.

Note to self: Never go on the forum after beer! :-))
    Yes, I did. The Elizabeth Sladen tribute edition of Doctor Who Magazine.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator

And so, it is now time to say goodbye to this thread.
    Lockety locked.

This discussion has been closed.