Who do YOU give 11/10? (final appreciation)

1101112131416»

Comments

• 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    champagne_cork_1385836c.jpg
    It is time to pop the champagne once again on another great "opinion" thread. It has been great seeing everybody shell out their views on each film and its working unit/s. I raise a toast to @Dimi and all the other contributors in this magnificent thread. I can't wait to see what is coming in the future for all of us. Toast to being bonded by Bond! <:-P
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks a million DD, as always. :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Thank you for the kind comments, gents. :D
    Dimi, you get an 11/10 from me ;)
  • Thanks for hosting this Dimi! Cheers!
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Salutations again to you Dimi.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Thank you, gentlemen. ;;)

Just doing my job, tha's all.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited November 2011 Posts: 13,350
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Just doing my job, tha's all.

If you think of it that way, that's even better DD, as it great fun to have someone bring up these types of games every so often, as they're a great addition to the forum.
  • edited January 2013 Posts: 546
    11/10 for Terrence Young, Ian Fleming, Sean Connery, Pierce Bronsan, Cubby Broccoli, Harry Saltzman Guy Hamilton, Peter R. Hunt & John Barry.
    Ian Fleming! For giving us our hero! ^:)^
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Ian Fleming! For giving us our hero! ^:)^

I'll toast to that!
    th_drinking.gif
  • Timothy Dalton, Ken Adams, John Barry, John Glen, Peter Hunt, Terrance Young, Lewis Gilbert, Martin Campbell, Robert Davi, Ian Fleming, Cubby Broccoli, Harry Saltzman.