James Bond - Medley (The World is not Enough - Skyfall - Spectre)

Hey everyone, here is a medley music video of Merve Deniz - James Bond film trio. As a film production company we, "KBS visuals" shot this music video and i just wanted to share with you all.

Have a good listen, she has a great voice also the music arrangement is superb.

The World Is Not Enough - Garbage (1999)
Skyfall - Adele (2012)
Writing's On The Wall - Sam Smith (2015)

Video & Edit: KBS visuals
DoP: Emre Kabaşabanoğlu
Camera Operators: Emir Kavuştu - Serhat Özdemir
Vocal: Merve Deniz
Piano: Turgut Alporal
Arrangement: Can Oflaz & Turgut Alporal
Mix & Mastering: Deniz Ünlü
Recording: Burak Uyar

Comments

This is actually pretty damn good!
  • dragonsky wrote: »
    This is actually pretty damn good!
    Thanks!

• WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    Lovely.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Walecs wrote: »
    Lovely.
    +1
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 19,339
    Now,i am VERY fussy who sings Bond songs if they destroy them.....and the singer and piano player,both Turkish i presume ,have done those songs proud..wow...simply a beautiful voice and beautiful piano playing....well done to all who did this...seriously that was brilliant..just kept simple to one instrument and one voice.
  • Walecs wrote: »
    Lovely.
    Thanks!
  • edited September 2016 Posts: 11
    jake24 wrote: »
    Walecs wrote: »
    Lovely.
    +1
    Thank you.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Now,i am VERY fussy who sings Bond songs if they destroy them.....and the singer and piano player,both Turkish i presume ,have done those songs proud..wow...simply a beautiful voice and beautiful piano playing....well done to all who did this...seriously that was brilliant..just kept simple to one instrument and one voice.
    You're right we're Turkish, thanks for your compliments.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Wow! Simply stunning. Beautiful voice and piano playing. The video cinematography is great too! I kept expecting you to launch into Another Way to Die at 0:45, 0:53, and 2:16, excellent job all around. Also, you nailed the falsetto bit of Writing's on the Wall.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    Wow! Amazing stuff. Watching stuff like this makes me so proud to be a Bond fan. No other property comes close to matching the class that Bond exudes.
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Exquisite! Loved the renditions of The World Is Not Enough and Skyfall and as for Writing's On The Wall, well I never realized how good that song could be with the right voice and composition. Merge Deniz, what a beautifully gifted singer.
  • Wow! Simply stunning. Beautiful voice and piano playing. The video cinematography is great too! I kept expecting you to launch into Another Way to Die at 0:45, 0:53, and 2:16, excellent job all around. Also, you nailed the falsetto bit of Writing's on the Wall.
    Thanks a lot!
    doubleoego wrote: »
    Wow! Amazing stuff. Watching stuff like this makes me so proud to be a Bond fan. No other property comes close to matching the class that Bond exudes.
    Classy as always. : )
    saunders wrote: »
    Exquisite! Loved the renditions of The World Is Not Enough and Skyfall and as for Writing's On The Wall, well I never realized how good that song could be with the right voice and composition. Merge Deniz, what a beautifully gifted singer.
    She is really talented, thanks for your comments.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Very good!
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 11
    Very good!
    Thanks

Thank you all for your support. At first i was not so sure to open a thread about this music video but after your comments, actually it makes us more open to create more conceptual shootings.
    emrekbs wrote: »
    Thank you all for your support. At first i was not so sure to open a thread about this music video but after your comments, actually it makes us more open to create more conceptual shootings.

Do it, you have the support of me (and rest of the forum probably) :)
  • GoldenGunGoldenGun Per ora e per il momento che verrà
    Beautiful voice! Makes me realize how great WOTW could have been with female vocals. Such a waste.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Wow, great performance!!!!
    dragonsky wrote: »
    emrekbs wrote: »

Do it, you have the support of me (and rest of the forum probably) :)
    Haha thank you MI6 community. : )
    GoldenGun wrote: »
    Beautiful voice! Makes me realize how great WOTW could have been with female vocals. Such a waste.
    Merve is also reading the comments, she thanks you all. : )
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Wow, great performance!!!!
    Thanks!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I can only agree with everyone else, fantastic medley =D>
    I can only agree with everyone else, fantastic medley =D>
    Thank you. : )