Big Chief Studios 1:6 Scale 007 figures.

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited July 2017 Posts: 10,586
    To this day I'm still infuriated with myself for breaking one of the target-seeking shotguns.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    The left rear tire broke off mine.
    iVbBHj0.jpg

A close up. I have had to glue a side mirror back one once or twice.
    JET007 wrote: »
    FXDP86b.jpg

That is quite impressive!
  • edited July 2017 Posts: 143
    JET007 wrote: »
    FXDP86b.jpg

The fact that you have to resort to using an action figure from The Golden Compass just to get an approximation of a Bond action figure is a massive failure on EON's part. I want to give them my money but I guess they don't want it.
    These Big Chief Studios 1:6 Scale 007 figures are very expensive. $$$
    They take an age to arrive too!
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    DFHTW8JXkAEJcb9.jpg

DFHOYAmXUAAwpvv.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    That chest joint looks ugly. A deal with Phicen to use their seamless body would have been more suitable. As for Solitaire, her face looks about 10 years out of date for 2017.
    ggl007 wrote: »
    DFHTW8JXkAEJcb9.jpg

DFHOYAmXUAAwpvv.jpg

Like them or loathe them? I am certainly adding those to my collection!
    Whoa! Those look great.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Yes, I heard there was a Moore figure too. Looking forward to seeing that one.
    I've read somewhere (here?) that in a Figures-Forum someone talked with Big Chief and they told him that Moore in black with Solitaire and Samedi were the next ones.

But, they are planning too: Connery in DN with the Doctor and Dalton in TLD.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Oh Connery in DN would be fantastic!!! :D
    Any idea what the Dalton figure will be like, I have the Sideshow one from LTK in the tux, but would be interested in a TLD one!
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    A TLD Dalton with a shawl lapel tuxedo (from Czechoslovakia) and a Walther WA2000 sniper rifle would be terrific.
    Absolutely!
    The jane seymour figure doesn't do her justice.
    I assume the Moore figure will be his San Monique look with the brown shoulder holster?
    nlkS85d.jpg
    JnU6l6r.jpg

0ZTfwXe.jpg
    nfLCUDR.jpg
    ggl007 wrote: »
    nlkS85d.jpg
    JnU6l6r.jpg

0ZTfwXe.jpg
    nfLCUDR.jpg

These two are simply stunning!!!! I love the fact you even get a second head for Baron Samedi! And even the Tarot table and chair for Solitaire! I am gonna have one hell of a display cabinet for these! Thanks for posting these pics!!!
    Was anything else shown?
    Murdock wrote: »
    Was anything else shown?

I wasn't there, but if you check the last photo (on the left) you can see an ad with this photo: https://bamfstyle.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/laldblack-main.jpg

That's the next one ;)
    Does Connery's head look a little too big for his body?
    Nice to see the model shot of the LALD figure of Roger Moore. Need a few more pictures of each model now to reveal just a little more detail.
    wrote: »

I'm sorry but that does not look like Roger Moore!!!
    Shame about the LALD Sir Roger figure.
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!
    barryt007 wrote: »
    The most important one from that film and its the worst,compared to Solitaire and Baron Samedi !!

Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »

Not a purchase for you then Barry007? Already decided that I will be getting the set. Awaiting my GoldFinger set to be delivered within the next couple of months!

Whats the cost of a set ,matey ?