It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
^ Back to Top
The MI6 Community is unofficial and in no way associated or linked with EON Productions, MGM, Sony Pictures, Activision or Ian Fleming Publications. Any views expressed on this website are of the individual members and do not necessarily reflect those of the Community owners. Any video or images displayed in topics on MI6 Community are embedded by users from third party sites and as such MI6 Community and its owners take no responsibility for this material.
James Bond News • James Bond Articles • James Bond Magazine
But the moment I knew I was loving it was the train fight. Fast and brutal. Really well edited. The only downside was that Bond didn't have a mark on him afterwards! But I still think it's one of the best punch ups in the series.
If on the other hand, you are asking for the best scene in SP, then I personally believe it is the ride to White's hideaway, the interaction with him and his death. That scene has an eeriness to it. A mystery. It almost seems from a horror flick in some ways. Very atmospheric & dark scene imho.
1. Bond strolls across the rooftop cool as you like.
2. Bond sees Sciarra in the street, 'Backfire' kicks in and he gives chase.
3. The moment when the camera pans out and you see the freewheeling helicopter and hear the crowd screaming.
4. The fight on the rail outside the helicopter.
5. The two 'exits' from the helicopter.
6. The change in Bond's face from panic to relief and almost smugness after the helicopter levels out.
7. The look of contempt Bond gives Sciarra after they pass the police.
There were plenty more - the mask, the reveal, the couch, the barrel roll, 'Bottoms Up'...
Add to this the best music and visuals of the film Tempus Fugit, Backfire, and Los Muertos, the feeling of claustrophobia and vertigo and the intensity of the crowd. It was almost too good - can you imagine watching a scene this powerful at the end of a film - no wonder they struggled to beat it.
Take your pick. Locked.