The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Don't ask, don't tell. is that a jab at America's military policy of the time?
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    M and the Admiral are a fantastic comic duo.
    Impressive, btw, that the Brits could get their entire fleet to the south China sea in 48 hours. They won't be able to do that nowedays.
    M is drinking quite a lot, isn't she/ Briefing Bond in the car, drinking Whisky
    Love Desmond!
    Brosnan and German. Doesn't really work.
    Ah, yes, Mrs Carver, already half-smiling because of the joke she's about to make.
    edited September 2023 Posts: 8,029
    'i've made my bed'. blergh. Really don't like Paris.
    quite a good speech Elliot is giving, actually.
    Carver was at 16 in Hong Kong?
    Why is Paris protecting Bond? I thought she chose Carver?
    'did I get too close?'

why did they torture Brsnans Bond like that?
    Using the phone to get in the door of Gupta's office, kind of useless. Bu I do like th fingerprint scanner, or rather how Bond reads it and uses it again.
    Funny how all those goons shoot at Bond and Wai Lin just walks vertically, slowly, i the open.
    Are you sure you're watching TWINE? 😅
    nope, don't like the drama with Paris. Glad she's dead,
    I like Dr. Kafmann, far more fun than Stampfer
    'did you call the autoclub?'
    blergh. killing Kaufmann and then kissing Paris like that. Not Bond. Sorry.
    Oh god, Wade again. Brosnan in Uniform is fun thought.
    They have those machines to read out decoders on every airfield out in the open?
    Paddling around in the sunken Devonshire. This isn't FYEO, right? ;-)
    Good timing with Wai Lin in the Devonshire. Why didnt she just kill BOnd. Oh yeah, that's why.
    I never really liked Wai Lin. I'm changing my mind. She's cool.
    the age of (dis)information. Carver was ahead of his time.
    I thought watching your TV shows was torture enough

good line
    shitty quality windows in that Carver building.
    Are Land ROvers standard issue for villains?
    why jump over the helicopter when they could easily calmly drive off in the other direction?
    helicopter using it's blades to cut away like that, is insanely stupid. It'd crash in seconds.