The Award Winning : 'Bond...comments while you watch...'

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited February 2019 Posts: 23,674
    I am watching the Steelbook version of the film which is identical to the Bluray Bond50 film I have, it's not on the level of DN or FRWL though the picture still looks incredible for a film this age
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    The Miami pool set looks cheap
    I have never liked the way this film is directed
    The OddJob assault is easily one of the best moments in the film, I'll give Hamilton credit there
    The Jill Masterson death scene upscaled to 4K does look incredible, the lighting is phenomenal.
    The Bernard Lee and Connery scenes will never be surpassed
    Lois Maxwell is gorgeous love her scenes with Sean, what's happening so far is good though the middle act grinds the film to a stand still
    The first act of this film is very good
    Got engrossed in the golf brilliant scene
    Discipline 007 Discipline... I have said that to myself hundreds of times :))
    I act how Bond is in this film alot in certain situations
    I am really enjoying this rewatch though the drab Kentucky scene has not happened yet
    Attempted escape from Goldfingers factory excellent sequence
    Bonds reaction to the old woman curtesying is Gold
    Odd Job looking in the mirror before Bond falls out of the Aston is amazing
    I need to stop giving this film a tough time there is so much greatness in GF, which irritates me as I know what the last hour is like.
    The film nose dives
    Seriously the film seems to drop in quality in the second half of the film
    Connery shaving scene is good, Sean is a god
    Connery is on maximum form I need to put this amongst the untouchables based on that.
    A plane pulled up with my ex girlfriends name printed on it, amazing woman
    GF I am sorry for my negative attitude toward you and stuff, I put you as number 5 in my Bond ranking.
    It's by the numbers though the picture looks good... Goodbye Mr Solo
    John Barry's music during the Solo pursuit is off the chart
    This film looks great very impressed by the upscale
    GF my opinion has changed, there are too many great moments in this film
    This film looks bloody good on my 4K TV I am shocked

The Fort Knox scene looks incredible
    Bond final fight with Odd Job is cinematic genius
    Love that panic in Fort Knox, Sean will always be my Bond as he is flawed.

Really enjoyed this rewatch
    NSNA